Obama poised to allow illegal aliens ...

Obama poised to allow illegal aliens to enlist in the Armed Forces

There are 2 comments on the RedState story from May 20, 2014, titled Obama poised to allow illegal aliens to enlist in the Armed Forces. In it, RedState reports that:

Last week, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor announced he would not allow the ENLIST Act of California Republican Jeff Denham to be voted on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedState.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 20, 2014
More jobs that Americans won't do?

Democrats are putting a gun to their own heads. Do they really think illegal aliens in the military are going to endear voters to democrats?

Oath of Enlistment

"I,(NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

"that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same" They have no allegiance to the US but to the country they are a citizen of.

How about America's Allies, will they allow illegal aliens in the US military to enter their country? How will they travel, not on US passports. Even DACA is only good for 2 years and current law says a greencard holder's visa must be good for entire enlistment. Even greencard holders.

only individuals who are U.S. citizens can become commissioned officers in the United States military. Illegal aliens will have all the crap jobs and even greencard holders must become US citizens to be able to reenlist.

Democrats are in trouble and they are trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat. Elections are not looking good for democrats and this action just puts a killshot to their chances to hold the Senate.

Voters Hate Obamacare More Than They Want amnesty.

"In a not-totally-surprising Politico poll released Monday morning, the numbers show "mounting danger" for Democrats as we get closer to November's midterm elections. Almost 9 in 10 respondents said Obamacare would be "important" in determining their vote, and 60 percent said debate on the health care law should not be over.

Politico polled likely voters from competitive House districts across the country, and found that respondents preferred Republican candidates over Democratic candidates 41 percent to 34 percent."

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 20, 2014
There really are zero words. The insult to the present Military Vet's and Past vet's is beyond contemptible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global Warming's Unacknowledged Threat-The Pent... Wed Ritual Habitual 1
aew barron pac /hawaii (Jan '09) Nov 19 Lamonte Johnson 12
News China warns US Navy after ship sails by Chinese... Nov 16 Yakult 4
News An Older, Wiser Michael Moore Invades Europe Nov 15 Jane Said 1
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Nov 13 Independent Atheist 197
News U.S. Navy Blue Angels Nov 12 Jaimie 2
News Navy Explains Saturday's Freaky Sky Object Nov 12 Bama Yankee 1
More from around the web