Guantanamo prisoners clamour for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Jul 30, 2013 Full story: CNews 15

The "Fifty Shades of Grey" series of erotic novels are the favourite reading material among former CIA captives held at the Guantanamo detention camp, the Huffington Post quoted a U.S. congressman as saying.

Full Story
Don From Canada t

Newton, NJ

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Feed the muslim terrorists to the S H A R K S !
Liger

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 31, 2013
I recently wrote a book with my co-writer and phag partner , WJDC called "Fifty four shades of taking it up our Cuba libre azz" .

It an autobiography about two exiles (Myself and WJDC) who have not only been taking it up our azz by the Castro's but by the con artist, self serving Miami Cuban politicos.
Book critic

Bucharest, Romania

#3 Jul 31, 2013
I just reviewed your work and found it very touching.

If I may quote a particular paragraph.

"When my friend WJDC and I arrived from Cuba we were little Batistians and already had a Cuban sense and love for corruption.
My friend WJDC went to live in PR and I in NJ. We grew into 2 corrupt phgs. He made his money with smuggling and I smuggled hard Black NJ morongas up my cuba libre culo . We both dream of returning to Cuba where young boys often roam the streets as prostitutes ."
Rata

Miami, FL

#5 Jul 31, 2013
-Jose-in-Miami wrote:
I recently wrote a book with my co-writer and phag partner ,Cherokee called "Fifty four shades of taking it up our Indigenous brown asses ".
It an autobiography about two SouthAmerican 'exiles'(Myself and Cherokee) who have not only been taking it up our azz by Fidel Castro ,Chavez and Maduro but by the con artist, self serving Raul Castro himself.
Lol ,pero cono que es esto , tu eres el diablo no puedo poner nada en este HP foro en paz ,porque 5 minutos despues , el diablo llega
Gordo maRiconson

Newton, NJ

#6 Jul 31, 2013
-Jose-in-Miami wrote:
I recently wrote a book with my co-writer and phag partner ,Cherokee called "Fifty four shades of taking it up our Indigenous brown asses ".
It an autobiography about two SouthAmerican 'exiles'(Myself and Cherokee) who have not only been taking it up our azz by Fidel Castro ,Chavez and Maduro but by the con artist, self serving Raul Castro himself.
And deep throating too!
National Book Critics

Duluth, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2013
National Books Critics Circle
By Pepin Gapaea Book Critic
If I may quote a particular paragraph.
"When my friend Cherokee and I arrived from Venezuela we were little Perez Jimenistas and already had a Venezuelan sense and love for corruption.
My friend Cherokee went to live in Miami and I in New York We grew into 2 corrupt phgs. He didn't made any money and lives on Welfare and I smuggled hard Black NY morongas up my Venezuela libre culo . We both dream of returning to Venezuela where young boys often roam the streets as prostitutes ."
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Its all fun and games till you relize what a loser you are making accounts to talk to yourself on the internet...LoL

Its almost so sad its not funny. Then i remember your cubian..
Don From Canada t

Newton, NJ

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Lamerlosculos wrote:
Its all fun and games till you relize what a loser you are making accounts to talk to yourself on the internet...LoL
Its almost so sad its not funny. Then i remember your castrozuelan..
LOL!
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#12 Jul 31, 2013
-Jose-in-Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about rememberings Lamer,;remember that you lost your bet with Engineer WJDC and he said he wants your ass NOW.
PS Snowden is learning Rusian in MOSCOW ...LOL...loser
its been 3 weeks. He still has not been sent back to the state... And he's not "learning russian". You should really check your reading comprehension when reading articles..
Don From Canada t

Newton, NJ

#13 Jul 31, 2013
Lamer los culos wrote:
<quoted text>
its been 3 weeks. He still has not been sent back to the state... And he's not "learning russian, since he already knew it". You should really check my reading comprehension when reading articles..
brownnose!
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
<quoted text>brownnose!
you mean that between the 7 different names you used here and the god knows how many more, you have yet to say a single intelligent thing in this whole thread? I would be ashamed to need to to make so many accounts just to talk to myself on the internet. And not only that but you choose one of the trashiest places of the internet; Topix. And on top of that, you can even hold a decent conversation with yourself. It doesnt get much more lower or retarded than that...
Don From Canada t

Newton, NJ

#15 Jul 31, 2013
Lamer los culos wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean that between the 7 different names you used here and the god knows how many more, you have yet to say a single intelligent thing in this whole thread? I would be ashamed to need to to make so many accounts just to talk to myself on the internet. And not only that but you choose one of the trashiest places of the internet; Topix. And on top of that, you can even hold a decent conversation with yourself. It doesnt get much more lower or retarded than that...
You wouldn't comprehend anything "intelligent" lamer los culos, you are obviously intellectually challenged, you are just a plaything L L C., you lack supratentorial activity!
Don From Canada t

Newton, NJ

#18 Jul 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="Lamer los culos = ass licker"]<quoted text>
youuuu!...[/QUOTE]LOL!
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#19 Jul 31, 2013
it takes you 3 post2 usernames to respond. Again, its clear you ahve some sort of mental issues. Hell, half your posts dont make any sense. Your dumb cubian ass shouldnt be commenting on others intelligence.
Don From Canada t

Newton, NJ

#20 Jul 31, 2013
Lamer ls culos wrote:
it takes you 3 post2 usernames to respond. Again, its clear you ahve some sort of mental issues. Hell, half your posts dont make any sense. Your dumb cubian ass shouldnt be commenting on others intelligence.
True, I have a mental issue. An obcession. I'll confess, I hate commienazis, specially mentally challenged ones, lameculos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Navy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American arrested in Israel to be held until en... 5 hr tha Professor 6
Pentagon: Claim that U.S. Navy shot down MH370 ... Dec 23 _malon_goblok 1
Flight MH370 was 'shot down by the US military ... Dec 22 _malon_goblok 1
Vietnam, WWII veterans inducted into Alabama Mi... Dec 20 Will Dockery 1
Guantanamo not a part of the U.S.-Cuban bargain Dec 18 Doc Caliban 2
High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) Dec 17 Celine 2
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
More from around the web