Philippine Warship, China Ships in Standoff

Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Comments (Page 68)

Showing posts 1,341 - 1,360 of1,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's anti American? I am exercising my right to vote as American citizen versus you hiding in PH?
Keep on expressing your weakness in the flesh of ankles in the air, you PEDO, the most unhealthy human being on earth.
LOLOLOL!!! WTF did you say??????LOL!!!!! You need to be on a reality TV show called "Just off the banana boat bozo's".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, just be ready,
Why don't you send your kids? Awful easy for you to send others.

“Dog bless America ”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Philippines does not need you. Just be really when Uncle Sam will call you unless your knees are wobbling and shaking with cowardice. Perhaps, that is the real reason why you are in PH, hiding from serving in Afghanistan!
lol lol lol lol !
haha BINGO !!!!!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

ofgs wrote:
<quoted text>
really? just be really? idiotic azzhole
lol lol lol lol ! Coward!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you form sentences with 1 word and then a comma??
"Perhaps, that is the real reason why you are in PH, hiding from serving in Afghanistan!" wtf?? indio
Even if I will explain, it is hard for you, who lacks the ability to comprehend, understands. I love to put comma. If it bothers you a lot, GOOD! So that is the real reason why you are in PH, hiding from serving in Afghanistan? wtf???indio? lol lol lool lol

lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you send your kids? Awful easy for you to send others.
Lol, where is your conscience sending kids to Afghanistan. Uncle Sam will need you soon, so be ready.
Dope

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Why even mention Philippines warship..it's nothing compared to the largest army in the world (china).y'all are idiots..n remember china has nukes.
Dope

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Oh almost forgot..china is atleast 50 times bigger n developed than Philippines
morons united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Dope wrote:
Why even mention Philippines warship..it's nothing compared to the largest army in the world (china).y'all are idiots..n remember china has nukes.
What makes you think that surrendering is better than to die fighting? Cina will jusdt send you to indoctrination camp and maybe never to be seen again unless you are a traitor chinese who just use PH for monetary gain. You can't be too surer that PH hasd only a few warships I'm sure the have a good strategy but it's probably top secret. Go home china boy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, where is your conscience sending kids to Afghanistan. Uncle Sam will need you soon, so be ready.
I did my time. Send yours, it's time you pay for the privileges you have enjoyed. LOLOLOL!!!!! Since your a fake American you have no intention of giving anything to the country, you only take.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

thumper hater wrote:
<quoted text>
haha BINGO !!!!!
That's you today "your knees are wobbling and shaking with cowardice". Checking for Thumper every two minutes?????

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I did my time. Send yours, it's time you pay for the privileges you have enjoyed. LOLOLOL!!!!! Since your a fake American you have no intention of giving anything to the country, you only take.
BINGO lol lol lol

Just another worthless FOB clogging up the food stamp isle lol lol lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's you today "your knees are wobbling and shaking with cowardice". Checking for Thumper every two minutes?????
lol lol Thumper owns him, good thing he has his "collection of military rifles" lmao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol Thumper owns him, good thing he has his "collection of military rifles" lmao
Yes and I hope he gets caught with them. The cops will steal them.

“Dog bless America ”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth Donald would i be checking for someone who never left Australia ??? bwhahahahahhaa you may be that stupid -not i - i told you i know all his travel movements from the same source that i got his passport number -opps and yours too lol.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

thumper hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth Donald would i be checking for someone who never left Australia ??? bwhahahahahhaa you may be that stupid -not i - i told you i know all his travel movements from the same source that i got his passport number -opps and yours too lol.
Ill play my 007 sound track!!!!!! Sooooooooo scared. So tell me where did I just go to Bond James Bond. Come on you can tell the listening crowd!!!!

Since: May 08

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

The US does have ONE very potent weapon to use against China to help the Philippines. We can tell china that we are very upset with them and then freeze Chinese assets in the USA.
Or in other words tell China we are not going to pay them the trillion or so dollars we owe them. And if the USA tels china we are not going to pay, what is china going to do.? How do you collect funds owed to you from a country that haves Nukes?
Might point out we did this to Iran when they overthrew the Shah , we froze the 50 billion in debt we owed Iran and we still have never paid on the bill.
Derek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

A buddy of mine just returned from PI and told me, politicians and/or wannabe gangsters have been raiding clubs and establishments in AC owned by foreigners. He said some club owners have been killed for refusing to pay unspecified individuals in that city. My buddy said he believed the flips were attempting to take over successful businesses in Angeles. So many foreigners are selling their operations meaning AC will soon dry up relative to tourism due to the fact flips aren't very capable business types.

Anyone know if there's much truth to his claims ?
morons united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Grumpy Guy wrote:
The US does have ONE very potent weapon to use against China to help the Philippines. We can tell china that we are very upset with them and then freeze Chinese assets in the USA.
Or in other words tell China we are not going to pay them the trillion or so dollars we owe them. And if the USA tels china we are not going to pay, what is china going to do.? How do you collect funds owed to you from a country that haves Nukes?
Might point out we did this to Iran when they overthrew the Shah , we froze the 50 billion in debt we owed Iran and we still have never paid on the bill.
Bmw is building their 2nd factory in china and USA is still importing chinese exports so what you're thinking is still unlikely to happen any tome soon. China is like a gunman holding its neighbors hostage particurly philippines.
Philippine Slim

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Derek wrote:
A buddy of mine just returned from PI and told me, politicians and/or wannabe gangsters have been raiding clubs and establishments in AC owned by foreigners. He said some club owners have been killed for refusing to pay unspecified individuals in that city. My buddy said he believed the flips were attempting to take over successful businesses in Angeles. So many foreigners are selling their operations meaning AC will soon dry up relative to tourism due to the fact flips aren't very capable business types.
Anyone know if there's much truth to his claims ?
I know nothing about Angeles, but I can say that foreigners
can NOT own property or businesses in the Philippines.
Property and businesses are usually owned by the foreigner's
Philippine wife, or maybe a front man.
Angeles city is said to be a cesspool.
I do not know why foreigners would go there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,341 - 1,360 of1,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••