A ride with a mission

A ride with a mission

There are 2 comments on the The Grand Junction Sentinel story from Jul 7, 2008, titled A ride with a mission. In it, The Grand Junction Sentinel reports that:

Dana Liesegang rides so that others might walk. Liesegang is a 36-year-old disabled Navy veteran who suffered a broken neck during a violent attack while stationed in San Diego.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grand Junction Sentinel.

who r u

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2008
Excuse You? Do you even know Dana
Tricia LaBar

Forney, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2008
Since the trace shows you to be in Idaho, the prison state of the man who raped Dana, threw her naked body off a cliff, and left her for dead I suspect you are the man who did these things! You are the most low of human being. Crawl back under your rock and stay there. Society is better off without scum like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naval Medical Center San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Navy reopens building where shots r... Jan '16 Egg White Privilege 1
News Shooting Reported At San Diego's Naval Medical ... Jan '16 MVEMJSUNP 2
News High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) Nov '15 roseibarry 6
News $6,000 reward announced in case of missing woman (Jan '14) Jan '14 Passe Partou 1
News Warning issued on OxyElite Pro supplement (Jan '14) Jan '14 Passe Partou 1
News After Boston Michael Hoffer MD explains blast t... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Passe Partou 1
News NMCSD proves quality, safe health care (Jan '14) Jan '14 Passe 1
More from around the web