Fort Stewart: speed limit on Hwys. 144, 119 to drop to 45

Aug 7, 2008 Full story: Bryan County News 10

A road will be closed in the National Guard Training Center and the speed limit on two Georgia highways reduced to 45 mph August 11 to October 26 because of the mobilization of the 56th Infantry Brigade Combat ...

Full Story
pissed off grunt

Hinesville, GA

#1 Aug 7, 2008
oh great! just so the guard can train? geez...there is safety then there is stupid. this is stupid.
3ID infantryman

Hinesville, GA

#2 Aug 18, 2008
Great, the national guard, they dont have there own place to train, when we train they dont lower the speeding limit. ruined my next couple of months now i have to go around, down 196 and up 17.
happynote

Battle Creek, MI

#3 Aug 29, 2008
Do all grunt's and army(The Real)one act like such babies over simple little things like lowering the speed limit. (or is it speeding limit) Good grammer 31D Maybe you should say Thank you for training so they can replace your butts oversea's
sweet tea

Hazlehurst, GA

#4 Sep 1, 2008
pissed off grunt wrote:
oh great! just so the guard can train? geez...there is safety then there is stupid. this is stupid.
Hey yea
sam

Austin, TX

#5 Sep 3, 2008
You would think that people would be happy that the 56th BCT is getting the training they need for deployment....training that will save lives in the combat zone but I guess thats expecting too much from our brothers in arms.
For ONe

Hinesville, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2008
I for one am glad that they've lowered the speed limit, maybe someone might actually do the original of 55! That's a dangerous road and people think they can fly, drive on the wrong side, and tailgate on that road. I've noticed an increase in MP's on the road too....good for them!
whatsworsethanst upidity

Bradenton, FL

#7 Sep 22, 2008
can a civilian drive 119 thru ft stewart north to pembroke?
Military MOM

Paris, TX

#8 Oct 5, 2008
pissed off grunt wrote:
I didn't think the army or national guard let crybaby pansy's enlist. SHUT UP---BOTH OF YOU (dallas & ga)
YOLO

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Sep 18, 2012
In general any member of the 3ID cannot for the life of them spell... but they can tell you how great they are!! LOL...
Yes

Richmond Hill, GA

#10 Sep 23, 2012
whatsworsethanstupidity wrote:
can a civilian drive 119 thru ft stewart north to pembroke?
Yes, you can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border Sep 20 Guess Who 14
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... Sep 18 Jeff Brightone 2
National Guardsman accused of sexually abusing ... Sep 7 InoeWATTeweDIDlas... 7
Second Vendor Indicted in Georgia National Guar... Sep 6 all about the money 1
W.Va. National Guard unit heads home (Jan '10) Aug '14 Oath Keeper 122
Texas' Perry smiles for mug shot, gets ice cream Aug '14 F Elizondo Jb 3
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug '14 Idealist101 1

US National Guard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE