Guardsmen will not patrol border to catch illegal immigrants

Jul 23, 2014 Full story: Air Force Times 19

A Fort Bliss soldiers is seen observing along the border in 2012, as part of 'Operation Nimbus II,' where active-duty soldiers from Fort Hood, Texas, and Fort Bliss provided air and ground reconnaissance and surveillance support to the Border Patrol.

Full Story
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2014
So whats the point, then ??? I say militarize the damned border or the militias will be OBLIGATED TO DO SO !!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
So whats the point, then ??? I say militarize the damned border or the militias will be OBLIGATED TO DO SO !!!
A couple of days ago you were a cheerleader for Perry. Did you really not understand the law regarding this? That's funny.

Hey since you are so gungho to see children gunned down why are you waiting for other people. You live right on the border. Grab a gun and open fire on the little fuckers. Better yet take a video and post it on You Tube so we can see you in action.
theidiotsareunit ed

Mercer Island, WA

#7 Jul 23, 2014
it's okay for them to target practice in the deserts so long as they pay for their ammos, guns wear and tear, and not the taxpayer expenses.
Girl #1

Pleasantville, NJ

#8 Jul 23, 2014
When out very own President and both Houses of representatives see and hear our voices loud and clear...and still do nothing to fix the problem, it ain't a problem. What ever! Just keep up with your complaining and end up on a list.
joeyT

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of days ago you were a cheerleader for Perry. Did you really not understand the law regarding this? That's funny.
Hey since you are so gungho to see children gunned down why are you waiting for other people. You live right on the border. Grab a gun and open fire on the little fuckers. Better yet take a video and post it on You Tube so we can see you in action.
Dude, i think hes talking about, the fact that drug and human trafficers, are still doing their thing and taking full advantage of the current child border crisis. But mostly because border agents are being fired on by high (very) caliber rounds, and mexican military crossing in and providing covering fire for smugglers. Thats at least what ive been hearing, which is compelling people to demand military presence o.t.b. He is but one of many of such sentiment. No desire to mow down the children though l.ol....
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2014
joeyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, i think hes talking about, the fact that drug and human trafficers, are still doing their thing and taking full advantage of the current child border crisis. But mostly because border agents are being fired on by high (very) caliber rounds, and mexican military crossing in and providing covering fire for smugglers. Thats at least what ive been hearing, which is compelling people to demand military presence o.t.b. He is but one of many of such sentiment. No desire to mow down the children though l.ol....
I think you receive information from some dubious sources. Case in point what exactly is a "high (very) caliber round"? Is that the same source that told you the Mexican army has entered the US? How ridiculous.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jul 23, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you receive information from some dubious sources. Case in point what exactly is a "high (very) caliber round"? Is that the same source that told you the Mexican army has entered the US? How ridiculous.
As usual your fking clueless.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>As usual your fking clueless.
As usual you have nothing to say. Nothing at all.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#13 Jul 23, 2014
oh cmon texas, show some huevos. the mexican cartel smugglers are shooting into texas with sniper rifles. are you going to be like obama has our military ? unarmed, can't shoot back ?

Don't shoot the trespassers, shoot the smugglers comitting a felony human trasfficking crime. shoot the jet skis out from under them, sink the boats and shoot the smuggler as a fleeing felon.

Otherwise keep them home because an obama type namby pamby response just isn't Texan.
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#14 Jul 23, 2014
So now the Air Force is reporting on Army operations.

No doubt you can get the inside scoop on Air ops from the Coast Guard Times as well.

This is more crap from Obama's trained media.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2014
[QUOTE who="Girl #1"]When out very own President and both Houses of representatives see and hear our voices loud and clear...and still do nothing to fix the problem, it ain't a problem. What ever! Just keep up with your complaining and end up on a list.[/QUOTE] you may end up the first on the list yourself for warning us, that the dictator will target those practicing their freedom of speech! I think he has tarnished his image beyond repair that he would think twice before targeting ordinary citizens and their opinions.
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#16 Jul 23, 2014
Any government that wastes time and money on compiling lists of individual opponents is a government in trouble.

This crackpot lulu of a banana republic regime is in serious trouble and knows it.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#17 Jul 24, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you may end up the first on the list yourself for warning us, that the dictator will target those practicing their freedom of speech! I think he has tarnished his image beyond repair that he would think twice before targeting ordinary citizens and their opinions.
Well I guess there is always a first time for everything. Keep us posted on when it happens.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
Any government that wastes time and money on compiling lists of individual opponents is a government in trouble.
This crackpot lulu of a banana republic regime is in serious trouble and knows it.
agree! and the deceit, the lies ! never in US history had a leader shown such obvious and visible intent to continue to dangerously harm this country having taken an oath to stand with and protect it's constitution. If anything he is dismantling our constitution ! nothing he has done has shown any positive outlook economically, he continues to divide the nation where race is concerned. I believe this is the only thing that keeps him hanging on, with his supporters believing his "poor me" attitude, I'm a minority, stand with me. Never mind his ineptness, his failures.....(poor him), just give him a chance to destroy our country......THIS HE IS DOING EXTREMELY WELL.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2014
[QUOTE who="Girl #1"]What ever! Just keep up with your complaining and end up on a list.[/QUOTE]

What list? And where can we find it?
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#20 Jul 24, 2014
You would need three hands to find your butt, "we".
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 24, 2014
Impeach, Impeach, IMPEACH !!!!
the Light

El Paso, TX

#22 Jul 24, 2014
Whats the reason that SOB Obama won't secure the border? He's sure making it seem like he wants to protect the illegals and hurt Americans. He just couldn't hate America that MUCH, now could he? Of course he hates America, has a chip on his shoulder a mile high.
Yep2

Gainesville, FL

#23 Jul 25, 2014
President Play Doh says and does what the Leftists who put him in power tell him to say and do.

He probably has the acumen of a Disco DJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border Sat Guess Who 14
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... Sep 18 Jeff Brightone 2
National Guardsman accused of sexually abusing ... Sep 7 InoeWATTeweDIDlas... 7
Second Vendor Indicted in Georgia National Guar... Sep 6 all about the money 1
W.Va. National Guard unit heads home (Jan '10) Aug 25 Oath Keeper 122
Texas' Perry smiles for mug shot, gets ice cream Aug '14 F Elizondo Jb 3
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug '14 Idealist101 1
•••

US National Guard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE