Barry Strickland's lawyer speaks out ...

Barry Strickland's lawyer speaks out about Officer McGary case

There are 22 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Barry Strickland's lawyer speaks out about Officer McGary case. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

For the first time, THV 11 is hearing from the other side in the case involving a Conway police officer recently killed in the line of duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lookin in...

Jacksonville, AR

#22 Feb 19, 2013
He knew what he was doing. He posted about getting high.... He then got behind the wheel!! I dont care who he is or where he has been. Nothing makes what he did ok... I feel bad for Barrys parents and family for having to claim that sorry sob is family to them.... He killed some 1 bc he was a total stupid ass!

Olive Branch, MS

#23 Mar 24, 2013
I would say that anyone who went to Iraq to fight for your freedom is a hero... Also he was "sent" home from work that night because he hadn't slept in two days and was tired as for his twitter page I guess nobody on hear has ever joked about stuff before I'm not saying what he did was ok or anything but to say he wasn't a hero for volunteering to fight for your freedom makes you an idiot guard or not he spent a long time in Iraq for me and for you and he made a mistake we all have and regrettably this was a big mistake but I think those that scream look at the whole picture need to look at the whole picture and not focus on one part of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Wolff's 'Fire and Fury' marks the retur... Jan '18 Poster Child for ... 1
News Indiana National Guard soldier from Ft. Wayne d... Jan '18 cartoonchannel 3
News National Guard troops get heroes'... Jan '18 Lily 3
News Garrard County Attorney prepares for Iraq deplo... (May '11) Nov '17 Farmer Dale 14
News As deployment draws to a close, Oklahoma Nation... Nov '17 They cannot kill ... 2
News Gov. Holcomb authorizes efforts to support Hurr... Sep '17 Jdhuey 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug '17 Really 11
More from around the web