Will National Guard Help Stop Illegal Immigrant Influx in Texas?

Jul 21, 2014 Full story: WLS-AM Chicago 56

Perry announced Monday that 1,000 National Guard troops would be deployed over the next month to the southern border.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2014
hopefully they will force illegal aliens away from the easy routes.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 22, 2014
Illegal Immigration would stop if they could shoot back and throw hand grenades.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2014
Last time the National Guard was at the border, per Obama, they were only allowed to be lookouts for the Border Patrol and not allowed to do anything else. If they are allowed to enforce the laws and catch illegal aliens entering illegally then they are going to make a big difference.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#4 Jul 22, 2014
the Light wrote:
Illegal Immigration would stop if they could shoot back and throw hand grenades.
The ROOT man The ROOT, Those who hire illegals!!!! then it would stop.... because those money grubbers would demand it in cash!!!
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#5 Jul 23, 2014
TRansom wrote:
Last time the National Guard was at the border, per Obama, they were only allowed to be lookouts for the Border Patrol and not allowed to do anything else. If they are allowed to enforce the laws and catch illegal aliens entering illegally then they are going to make a big difference.
That's probably why Perry activated the guard.

While federalized the NG is subject to Posse Comitatus - on state service the scumbags in DC can't tell them what to do.

The governor determines the ROE while the guard is on state service.

Perry just stuck his finger in Obama's eye and is daring the punk to do anything about it.

The Left want Perry arrested for activating his own state guard - something any other GOP worm is afraid to do.

Don't punk out on us like a gutless Bush would, Perry.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
<quoted text>
While federalized the NG is subject to Posse Comitatus - on state service the scumbags in DC can't tell them what to do.
Perry just stuck his finger in Obama's eye and is daring the punk to do anything about it.
The Left want Perry arrested for activating his own state guard - something any other GOP worm is afraid to do.
Doesn't the Constitution give Perry the right to do what he is doing?
Perry wants to run for President so I don't think he will chicken out.
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#7 Jul 23, 2014
Perry is perfectly within his rights in using the guard.

The NGs began as state militias - states allow the feds to use their guards in return for subsidy, but they are state guards first and national second.

Texas has an even larger state guard of 6 regiments Perry can use.

Don't buy the fairy tales the Left are spewing.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 23, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
The NGs began as state militias - states allow the feds to use their guards in return for subsidy, but they are state guards first and national second.
I would never believe a word that a Democrat says.
My mom and brother are both Democrats and It amazes that they believe what Obama, Harry and Botox Nancy say. It is as if they have been brain washed by some kind of cult.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not federalized? LOL, hilarious
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jul 23, 2014
TRansom wrote:
<quoted text>
The Guard will help but not help enforce the Law.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
The are Americans 1st, bound by the laws of the USA and then a contracted reserves paramilitary force under the Commander in Chief of the USA
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 23, 2014
TRansom wrote:
<quoted text>
They cant get into much passing out drinking water and helping transfer surrendering immigrants. This is not their first rodeo at the border
RIP

Omaha, NE

#13 Jul 23, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
They cant get into much passing out drinking water and helping transfer surrendering immigrants. This is not their first rodeo at the border
Congratulations! You posted four comments in a row without making a bit of sense. Your consistency is amazing
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2014
The only impact the national guard deployment will have is stir up publicity for the White House in 2016. And if nominated, will lose to incoming President Clinton. LOL
the Light

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text> The ROOT man The ROOT, Those who hire illegals!!!! then it would stop.... because those money grubbers would demand it in cash!!!
Hey Richie you keep saying that, and I agree, but its the freebies Obama offers the people who dont want to work. How are you gonna make him quit giving Welfare to the illegals?

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

#16 Jul 23, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Richie you keep saying that, and I agree, but its the freebies Obama offers the people who dont want to work. How are you gonna make him quit giving Welfare to the illegals?
Why do you say Obama, like they have not been able to get welfare for oh what 20 30 yrs now... how long? Hey I agree the gov. should stop. talk to your reps man.. Local, state, everyone says Obama Obama, when they eat at Juans super taco shop... or get there flooring done by illegals. Welfare? yea follow the money, it goes up political ladder for sure. Starts with those who Hire them though... They are the problem and solution! The American way...... Protest them, name them, its a local thing, after all the illegals live next door now.. Those that Hire? They live on the hill, its those cheep wages they pay.... mo money! Peace man...
the Light

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text> Why do you say Obama, like they have not been able to get welfare for oh what 20 30 yrs now... how long? Hey I agree the gov. should stop. talk to your reps man.. Local, state, everyone says Obama Obama, when they eat at Juans super taco shop... or get there flooring done by illegals. Welfare? yea follow the money, it goes up political ladder for sure. Starts with those who Hire them though... They are the problem and solution! The American way...... Protest them, name them, its a local thing, after all the illegals live next door now.. Those that Hire? They live on the hill, its those cheep wages they pay.... mo money! Peace man...
True,Welfare's been around but Clinton put a stop to the people recieving it forever. When Obama came into to office he increased it 10 billion and said there is now no requirements in working. He's made it to easy.

“come to Richie,, ”

4-corners man

#18 Jul 23, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> True,Welfare's been around but Clinton put a stop to the people recieving it forever. When Obama came into to office he increased it 10 billion and said there is now no requirements in working. He's made it to easy.
Ah, got ya man,,understood.. Come on Mr President fix that!!! haha, woo i feel better!!

Its really been happening for a long time that Business and greedy people have been using the gov. to supplement there low wage work force from the south. You dont see anything being done about that and wont...shh. its called gov. welfare to those business too, they love it that way! hehe, later cool man..
Yep2

Watseka, IL

#19 Jul 23, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The are Americans 1st, bound by the laws of the USA and then a contracted reserves paramilitary force under the Commander in Chief of the USA
Ah - you mean like the law that makes sedition punishable by death?

You mumbling idiot
wanting honest opinions

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>The ROOT man The ROOT, Those who hire illegals!!!! then it would stop.... because those money grubbers would demand it in cash!!!
I SO agree with you!! Last I heard, TYSON chicken took buses across the border regularly to get illegals so the would have employees who wanted to work. That's what happens in a country where u give the lazy everything from food stamps to cheese- they won't work in a pie factory. So do I blame Tyson chicken? I can't decide... We gotta have our chicken- but if American workers won't do it- then what to do, what to do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... 2 hr Jeff Brightone 2
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border 13 hr paddyomalley 8
National Guardsman accused of sexually abusing ... Sep 7 InoeWATTeweDIDlas... 7
Second Vendor Indicted in Georgia National Guar... Sep 6 all about the money 1
W.Va. National Guard unit heads home (Jan '10) Aug 25 Oath Keeper 122
Texas' Perry smiles for mug shot, gets ice cream Aug 21 F Elizondo Jb 3
New ISP troopers hit the road Aug 20 Idealist101 1
•••

US National Guard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE