W.Va. National Guard unit heads home

Jan 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Roughly 500 members of a Bluefield-based West Virginia National Guard unit are heading home.

Comments
101 - 120 of 120 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
rattlecattle

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 25, 2010
 
pray for you wrote:
i will pray for you, just like you these soldiers do not have a choice,i do hope you find peace of mind and get rid of your bitterness. it is not your fault or the soldiers you are not treated right, but like i said you do as you are told, not as you think it is right or wrong.
Our soldiers DO HAVE a CHOICE.

Why are they fighting for a country that is so totally greedy and corrupt it does not want to win anything but more war contract money?

The USA is exporting war and war tools everywhere including to itself.

Save your prayers for our soldiers and all the people they kill.

Americans are in love with war and that will be our downfall...bank on it.
pray for you

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 25, 2010
 
God have mercy upon your tormented soul
pray for you

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 25, 2010
 
I do pray for our soldiers, i also pray for our country
rattlecattle

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jan 25, 2010
 
pray for you wrote:
God have mercy upon your tormented soul
I spit in your Gods face...actually I can't do that because he/it is a fantasy for fools.

The heart of the USA is rotten with poisonious greed....no God would ever bless our nation anymore.

Out troops are silly kids living in some sort of fantasy where they are the GOOD GUYS as they occupy foriegn lands and kill people

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jan 25, 2010
 
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I spit in your Gods face...actually I can't do that because he/it is a fantasy for fools.
The heart of the USA is rotten with poisonious greed....no God would ever bless our nation anymore.
Out troops are silly kids living in some sort of fantasy where they are the GOOD GUYS as they occupy foriegn lands and kill people
You could just go right now and spit in his face... I know no one here would give a "S"....What are you waiting on?....Appears you aren't very happy...What a moron you are.
fact

Peach Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

wallow in your pity, i am thru ,you don't deserve a welcome home.i wouldn't call you a soldier or veteran, they need to sent you to iraq.
rattlecattle

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jan 25, 2010
 
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>You could just go right now and spit in his face... I know no one here would give a "S"....What are you waiting on?....Appears you aren't very happy...What a moron you are.
Morons are stumbling around Laughanistan and Iraq...acting like they are winning a war, when they are being played for fools by their own sick greedy government
heeeeeeeeees home

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I want to welcome home my Soldier son-in-law, piece of shit COWARD.............he sends his pregnant wife(my daughter) a myspace message telling her to get out of thier home, that he wasn't ready to be a father and husband..............all because he is too big of a pussy to be a man............it's funny how he can defend a whole country, but he can't stand up to his family and defend his wife.................it's a shame he mad it home safe, while so many good men lost thier lives
rattlecattle

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 26, 2010
 
pray for you wrote:
God have mercy upon your tormented soul
Your Bloody GOD and his B52s,B29s,B1s,B2s....the USA has one GOD and that GOD is TOTAL GREED

The USA is a sick violent nation in the WAR BUSINESS....america is an EX great nation living on lies
marines daughter

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 26, 2010
 
you know if everyone would just ignore rattle cattle he might just hush we know what our country is fighting for i am reminded every day when my little brother calls he is due to leave this great country again and defend rattle cattle's kind but you know what it is people like him that cause terroist's anyway you rattle cattle if you hate this plus so bad why don't you the u.s.m.c make you an honorary target practice since you love Ossama Binladen so much.Or hell maybe you should just move over with him and see what he does to American people he admitted to being the one who was behind Sept. 11th you know or maybe you just don't care but in all honesty you are bitter at them for some reason my ? is which branch wouldn't take you and for what reason. God bless you rattle cattle and everyone pray for him he is not really all that bright.

Since: Feb 09

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jan 26, 2010
 
I am also a soldiers wife. I am so proud of the soldiers. They did a great job. I am so glad that they are finally home. Welcome Home 1/150th and 230th and HHT!!
rattlecattle

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jan 27, 2010
 
marines daughter wrote:
you know if everyone would just ignore rattle cattle he might just hush we know what our country is fighting for i am reminded every day when my little brother calls he is due to leave this great country again and defend rattle cattle's kind but you know what it is people like him that cause terroist's anyway you rattle cattle if you hate this plus so bad why don't you the u.s.m.c make you an honorary target practice since you love Ossama Binladen so much.Or hell maybe you should just move over with him and see what he does to American people he admitted to being the one who was behind Sept. 11th you know or maybe you just don't care but in all honesty you are bitter at them for some reason my ? is which branch wouldn't take you and for what reason. God bless you rattle cattle and everyone pray for him he is not really all that bright.
You Fool. what makes you think I would love OBL??

He has cost this nation trillions as we have fallen in to every trap he has set.

He has made a complete fool of the "Worlds Superpower USA" and has us in a WAR we can never win.

We are doing everything he wants as he dominates us and has us mired in Laughanistan for as long as we are foolish enough to stay there.

We are our own worst enemy......and OBL is helping us defeat ourselves.

The sacrifice and alledged heroism of our troops means nothing in the eventual outcome of these wars....The element of TIME will decide as the USA exhausts itself and retreats in a cloud of lies and excuses.

Americans are vunerable and weak as they shudder in fear of a group of Islamic Idiots that have no fear of the US and its fake power.
marines daughter

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Jan 27, 2010
 
god have mercy on you if any military personal get a hold of your stupid as* i hope they beat you to death i know how i feel and you dont matter.and your opinion doesnt either have a nice life i hope you move out of this country that you hate so bad cause we dont want you in it anymore.
rattlecattle

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 27, 2010
 
marines daughter wrote:
god have mercy on you if any military personal get a hold of your stupid as* i hope they beat you to death i know how i feel and you dont matter.and your opinion doesnt either have a nice life i hope you move out of this country that you hate so bad cause we dont want you in it anymore.
You sound like a GOOD Christian...wishing someone would beat me to death! Christians are vindictive ugly people at times, full of revenge and poison.

What makes YOU think I hate this country?

I hate the stupid mistakes this country is making. like exporting our troops to be killed for nothing in a war they Cannot and will not win.

Our troops are on a fools mission....too bad for them.

Fools are fools , uniformed fools are uniformed fools
19K30CAH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Sep 23, 2011
 
F*ck you rattlecattle the only rattle you hear is the cattle trying to get away from you while you try but*f*ck them
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Sep 23, 2011
 


Watch this and see what Americans have really done for the world.

Welcome home troops and thanks. This old 1/75 Ranger appreciates what you have done
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Sep 23, 2011
 
We are not over there to defeat the talibozos. My cuz did that with his one unit and a unit of CIA. First boots on the ground in Afghanistan. They had no support. They were called the horse soldiers and a book has been written about it. They had the talibozos beat and run out. Builberger is using our soldiers. You can't have a new world order when these rouge nations won't take orders. We are over there to displace rouge government with a new government we (they) can control. The worlds economy is being crashed and all rouge governments are being toppled. The new world order is making it's big and final move. It's time we all wake up to what is going on.
I Know

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Aug 20, 2013
 
I have family in the military. I wanna make some things clear, I support our troops, don't pay attention of the hate. However. Most soldiers see war. The 130th and 150th doesn't deal with war. It's dangerous wherever you go. Them two main bases deal with just being security guards for people and fixing things. There never had been war action for the 130th airlift. One member lied. I asked the others. They never see danger. Nathan Smith can blow things out of line for the bases. He calls the paper crying around making up stories and telling chicks I fought war. Arrogance with some troops. Look on the bright side. Many are home. God bless you guys and gals. Many don't say gals. We got women in our military. We should respect them as much.
I Know

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Aug 20, 2013
 
God Bless!
Splat

Wynnewood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Friday Jul 25
 
Rattleshattleprattlesplattle. Blaming the troops and veterans is just stupid. You claim to be a veteran so it is triple stupid if you really are a veteran. The real blame belongs with congress, both sides of the aisle and their corporate nazi masters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••