National Guardsmen Return Home Early

National Guardsmen Return Home Early

There are 363 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Dec 3, 2011, titled National Guardsmen Return Home Early. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Buffalo, NY - The holidays are extra special this year for members of the Buffalo based National Guard's 105th Military Police Company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
This is a great day! The war in Iraq will soon be over for the U.S. It wasn't our business to begin with - but it will soon be over!
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2011
David Ford - Retired wrote:
This is a great day! The war in Iraq will soon be over for the U.S. It wasn't our business to begin with - but it will soon be over!
Yes , We should never have been there. For that matters , we dont belong in any other country than our own. There will be a civil uprising when we get completly out. my salute goes to them.
Annie Muk

Denmark

#3 Dec 6, 2011
What in Hell's name is a "national guardsman" doing in Irak ayway? "National"? "Guard"? Irak??????? Nothing national about being in Irak. What a country of bozo brains!
NEOCON

Ashburn, VA

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Why would a Swede care what the U.S. does in "Irak"?

After all, you assisted the Nazi's in WW2!

MYOB!
Annie Muk

Denmark

#5 Dec 6, 2011
NEOCON wrote:
Why would a Swede care what the U.S. does in "Irak"?
Why would an American care what Irakis do in "Irak"? After all, you've got enough of your own problems to sort out in your own hole in the earth, like feeding your population and giving them jobs and heath care & and improving your low-level of democracy.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an American care what Irakis do in "Irak"? After all, you've got enough of your own problems to sort out in your own hole in the earth, like feeding your population and giving them jobs and heath care & and improving your low-level of democracy.
IRAK ?? I thought it was iraQ Ohhh thats right it comes from SCWEDEN..I think schweden ppl mind thier own business . Right ANNIE MUK?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Dec 6, 2011
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Winnfield, LA Institute for the criminally Insane (WFICI) and I found out when they have to lock David - Ford Retired Nut case and Wall Street Occupier in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser... Stupid Nazi!.. Go to your own thread dumgshit... there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayreshiit seems to be bitter; American GI's killed them...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Kissing Hamas azzez, Glue sticks.. paying compensations.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now shutyourshithole, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now shutyourshithole!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Now shutyourshithole.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's .. Now shutyourshithole! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Helicopter, consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil... consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. Now shutyourshithole..Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg..Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Go to your own thread dumgshit,, 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Ayreshiit seems to be bitter,.. Go to your own thread dumgshit Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Ayreshiit seems to be bitter.. Israel Mooches, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's.. Paying Ayreshiit seems to be bitter...Resurrecting the Nazi Wall.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil...consolidates Ayshitforbrainser...Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Dec 6, 2011
LIAR!! LIAR! LIAR! Your Democrats and as well as Republicans voted to use force dummy. You are a LIAR. Bush was getting the same information Democrats were getting for years prior to the war and that was from the CIA, British intelligence and the list goes on and on. You Bush haters keep repeating the same garbage over and over. It's all Bush's fault and Bush lied. Get yourself an education because you truly need it in a bad way. Unlike Bush, its okay with you if Obama bombs a country without any approval from Congress because itís so called humanitarian. According to your hero Madcow on MSLSD, Obama did it to save lives. Oh really. As if Saddam didnít murder hundreds of thousands of his own people and use nerve agents in the process. As if Saddam didnít break every UN Resolution from the first Gulf War while constantly kicking out weapons inspectors. As if he didnít violate the no-fly zone continually. This alone gave us every RIGHT to go back in to IRAQ idiot!
Annie Muk

Denmark

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
As if Saddam didnít break every UN Resolution from the first Gulf War while constantly kicking out weapons inspectors.
It was the United Snakes that kicked out the UN inspection team, Bozo Nuts.

Jeeze! You Yankees are so ignorant.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it lying clown!!
Annie Muk

Denmark

#11 Dec 6, 2011
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it lying clown!!
What would be the point? You're already suffering from a perpetual migraine. One more fact might push you over the edge. But if you're really determined to know, look up what Hans Blix has written on the subject.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Dec 6, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:'I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.

As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Dec 6, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the point? You're already suffering from a perpetual migraine. One more fact might push you over the edge. But if you're really determined to know, look up what Hans Blix has written on the subject.
Oh sure!! Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer:
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Dec 6, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure!! Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.

In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
Annie Muk

Denmark

#15 Dec 6, 2011
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
No more than Irak .... OIL! Only OIL! Nothing but OIL!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Dec 6, 2011
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
No more than Irak .... OIL! Only OIL! Nothing but OIL!
Hey clown!! Were the hell did we take oil from idiot??? We could have taken ALL of Iraqs oil dummy!! Did we?? NO WE DID NOT!! Stop the lies and silly propaganda!!
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Dec 6, 2011
We lost my nephew in Iraq a few years ago. We didn't get the happy homecoming we had wanted so badly but I am always happy for the families who do.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#18 Dec 6, 2011
lakerfan wrote:
We lost my nephew in Iraq a few years ago. We didn't get the happy homecoming we had wanted so badly but I am always happy for the families who do.
A very well spoken post. thank you
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#19 Dec 6, 2011
lakerfan wrote:
I'msorry for your loss.
Major David Ford - Iraq 2004

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 6, 2011
lakerfan wrote:
Please accept my sincere sorrow on the loss of your nephew. I know one of the members of the 105th that just came back and his parents are glad for his safe return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Holcomb authorizes efforts to support Hurr... Sep '17 Jdhuey 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Aug '17 Really 11
News North Carolina Air National Guard C-130s take f... Aug '17 C130 fan 1
News Man gets 65 years for fatally beating gay South... Aug '17 Veteran 2
News Congressman Jimmy Duncan will not seek reelection Jul '17 BuildTheWall 1
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
just enlisted May '17 Gromm 1
More from around the web