Myrtle Beach all set to celebrate mil...

Myrtle Beach all set to celebrate military

There are 1 comment on the Myrtle Beach Online story from May 25, 2009, titled Myrtle Beach all set to celebrate military. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Myrtle Beach and some friends are getting ready to throw a weekend-long party for the military and the general public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Military days

Summerville, SC

#1 May 26, 2009
Myrtle beach is making a big deal about military days because they want money .They do not care about veterns.Wake up vets
Mrytle beach is a city that does not celebrate memorial day. All their city offices and employees are working .It shows the lack of respect for those who have made the sacrifices for this country.
Myrtle beach is about one thing and one thing only Money.
I hope myrtle beach is honest to all the veterns comming here that they do not celebrate memorial day here .Maybe mayor Rodent would like to explain this to the veterns that are comming here .He wants their money and needs their money because he lost millions to the bike rallies .
How many veterns ride motor cycles ? and attended the bike rallies .The mayor has not shown respect to them your fellow brothers and sisters who defended this country and survived .
Wake up vets this mayor and his cronnies have no respect for you all they want is your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myrtle Beach Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New equipment to be used for Back gate project ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 privateryan tomha... 1
News Golf cart drivers lobby to use bike lanes in My... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Marv citizen 1
News Horry County Notebook | For the veterans (Jun '12) Jul '12 June 33nd 2012 3
More from around the web