34 Airmen selected for Tops In Blue

34 Airmen selected for Tops In Blue

There are 3 comments on the Air Force Link story from Feb 11, 2011, titled 34 Airmen selected for Tops In Blue. In it, Air Force Link reports that:

In December 2010, 73 Airmen competed as singers, dancers, musicians and technicians for Tops In Blue slots during the annual Air Force Worldwide Talent Search at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Air Force Link.

fall bk wknd

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 12, 2011
USAF Steven P Moore

Elk River, MN

#2 Mar 12, 2011
Air Force Airman Steven P. Moore graduated from Lackland Air Force Base 02/04/2011, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Steven was awarded The Marksmanship Ribbon, Based on excellence in marksmanship for both pistol and rifle. Steven is currently stationed at Private sector,^^^^^^^^^ AFB where he is assigned as crew chief.
He is the son of Sheila DeMeules of Saint Michael, MN. Moore graduated in 2010 from STMA High School.
robert shelton usaf vet

Riverview, FL

#3 Apr 9, 2011
congradulations to those who made tops in blue.I had the honor of makiing it to Tops,but because of my Mos.(207x1) i could not be spared. So i envy you and wish u all the best. Enjoy every single moment. and Maybe one day u will be able to perform in front of the President..good luck.GO AIRFORCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Misawa Air Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Misawa officials urge drinking airmen to use fr... (Dec '09) May '13 kev 2
News Japan has real reasons to fret about North Kore... (May '13) May '13 Peacemaker 3
News Japan increasingly on edge about North Korea nukes (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shinichiro 21
News US troops in Japan get New Year's curfew extension (Dec '12) Dec '12 fukuda 1
News President Obama Proclaims June “Gay P... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Theone 9
News DLA Energy aids in Japan relief effort (May '11) May '11 ZARDOZ 1
News C-17s take off on Japan relief (Mar '11) Mar '11 Military EVACUATION 1
More from around the web