Lesbian seeks reinstatement to Air Fo...

Lesbian seeks reinstatement to Air Force in trial

There are 10 comments on the KVAL - News - National & World News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Lesbian seeks reinstatement to Air Force in trial. In it, KVAL - News - National & World News reports that:

Opponents of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy against gays serving in the military are hoping for another major legal victory as a federal trial begins Monday over whether to reinstate a lesbian flight nurse discharged from the Air Force Reserve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL - News - National & World News.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Sep 12, 2010
you would think, with an all volunteer military, THEY should be able to decide who, and what, they will accept in their ranks.
if people were drafted, or, otherwise HAD to serve, it would be a different story.
as it stands right now, the armed forces should have the final word on what is best for them...not some two-bit activist judge.

(and, before all the looney lefties scream bloody murder ... i DIDN'T say homosexuals should not be allowed...i SAID, the military should make the call.)

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#2 Sep 12, 2010
She looks like a dude.
McCarthy was right

Bloomfield, CT

#3 Sep 12, 2010
carey529 wrote:
you would think, with an all volunteer military, THEY should be able to decide who, and what, they will accept in their ranks.
if people were drafted, or, otherwise HAD to serve, it would be a different story.
as it stands right now, the armed forces should have the final word on what is best for them...not some two-bit activist judge.
(and, before all the looney lefties scream bloody murder ... i DIDN'T say homosexuals should not be allowed...i SAID, the military should make the call.)
"before?" Haha. You don't really think that will prevent the loonie lefties from screaming bloody murder, do you? Letting the military decide what's best for unit cohesion and military readiness is exactly what they're against.
happy chat media

Watseka, IL

#4 Sep 12, 2010
does she strap on first strap in second......who takes the stick or does she fly without

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2010
I want to know what the people in the military are afraid of...

If these people are incapable of putting someone else's sexual orientation out of their heads, then perhaps they're incapable of being in the military

true warriors wouldn't give two s@#!s about "Private Smiths" off duty choices

if someone wants to be in the military, let them in, end of story
Getflushed

Mclean, VA

#7 Sep 12, 2010
"...the military cannot operate by a unit referendum process in which disciplinary policies and outcomes are determined by the individual opinions of a few unit members," Justice Department attorney Peter J. Phipps wrote in a court filing.

Here you have a concise and relevant reason for the DADT policies to continue... The constant, predictable reality that queers will disrupt the military intentionally for very slimy reasons and personal problems. The 9th Circuit was not aware of her many trysts intentionally designed to disrupt the service, even though she's admitted them. She violated the sanctity of marriage within the service and that alone shows she's worthless.
TedsLiver

San Jose, CA

#8 Sep 13, 2010
Try professional golf.
happy chat media

Watseka, IL

#9 Sep 13, 2010
a lez wants forced insertion in the military?........really wants a drama medal for all lezbos

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#10 Sep 13, 2010
RonPaul2012 wrote:
I want to know what the people in the military are afraid of...
If these people are incapable of putting someone else's sexual orientation out of their heads, then perhaps they're incapable of being in the military
true warriors wouldn't give two s@#!s about "Private Smiths" off duty choices
if someone wants to be in the military, let them in, end of story
spoken like someone who has never been in the service.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 13, 2010
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like someone who has never been in the service.
so nothing else to say but a personal demonization?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McChord Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Military upholds sexual contact charge against ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Fa-Foxy 25
News Wreckage found on Alaska glacier is from 1952 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jim dickson 1
News Discuss (Oct '11) Jan '12 Retired SOF 2
News Police Lt. Ed Bettinger lived by cowboy code (Sep '10) Sep '10 Blitz 2
News Lesbian flight nurse seeks reinstatement to Air... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Dubya 16
News Court's lesbian ruling creates dilemma for mili... (Mar '10) Mar '10 MRLOUIS 19
News Signs of change coming to bases (Jan '10) Jan '10 91XLH 1
More from around the web