Lesbian flight nurse seeks reinstatem...

Lesbian flight nurse seeks reinstatement to Air Force Reserve following 'don't ask' dismissal

There are 16 comments on the CLTV - Chicago Land's TV story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Lesbian flight nurse seeks reinstatement to Air Force Reserve following 'don't ask' dismissal. In it, CLTV - Chicago Land's TV reports that:

Opponents of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy against gays serving in the military are hoping for another major legal victory as a federal trial begins Monday over whether to reinstate a lesbian flight nurse discharged from the Air Force Reserve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV - Chicago Land's TV.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I wish her all the luck in the world!
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Obamaniac does NOT favor Equal Rights for gay and lesbian Americans.

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

NEXT !

“ALREADY LEGALLY MARRIED AND ”

Since: Jul 09

YOU CAN'T DO SH@T ABOUT IT!!!

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Troth for Leogere wrote:
I wish her all the luck in the world!
I agree.......if Col. Margarethe Cammermeyer can win her case and be reinstated.......then this woman should too!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Thailand

#4 Sep 12, 2010
"Government lawyers nevertheless insist Witt's firing was justified..." Once again our "pro-gay" leader uses his administration to defend bigotry. How sad.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Dubya wrote:
"Government lawyers nevertheless insist Witt's firing was justified..." Once again our "pro-gay" leader uses his administration to defend bigotry. How sad.
How's that hopey-changey thing workin out fer ya ?

:)

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Sep 12, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many times I think you're an idiot, Frank, but I have to admit that your line (above) gives me laugh every time I see it.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many times I think you're an idiot, Frank, but I have to admit that your line (above) gives me laugh every time I see it.
It's supposed to.

Getflushed

Mclean, VA

#8 Sep 12, 2010
"...the military cannot operate by a unit referendum process in which disciplinary policies and outcomes are determined by the individual opinions of a few unit members," Justice Department attorney Peter J. Phipps wrote in a court filing.

Here you have a concise and relevant reason for the DADT policies to continue... The constant, predictable reality that queers will disrupt the military intentionally for very slimy reasons and personal problems.

“ALREADY LEGALLY MARRIED AND ”

Since: Jul 09

YOU CAN'T DO SH@T ABOUT IT!!!

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Getflushed wrote:
"...the military cannot operate by a unit referendum process in which disciplinary policies and outcomes are determined by the individual opinions of a few unit members," Justice Department attorney Peter J. Phipps wrote in a court filing.
Here you have a concise and relevant reason for the DADT policies to continue... The constant, predictable reality that queers will disrupt the military intentionally for very slimy reasons and personal problems.
Nice nic.......now why don't you "GET FLUSHED"!!!!

“Think,does it help or hurt ?”

Since: Dec 08

"Anyone Seen The Dude"

#10 Sep 13, 2010
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,but in a negative manner where you have to just shake your head and wonder out loud,Frankie,Frankie,Frankie! He hurts the equality cause every time he does it! I think it's kinda sad and pathetic! "Sigh" But otherwise I respect him on most every thing else he chimes in on!

Bangkok, Thailand

#11 Sep 13, 2010
Joe Corrilo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,but in a negative manner where you have to just shake your head and wonder out loud,Frankie,Frankie,Frankie! He hurts the equality cause every time he does it! I think it's kinda sad and pathetic! "Sigh" But otherwise I respect him on most every thing else he chimes in on!
I should have added that while it makes me laugh, it is also a bit painful because, sadly enough, the change I hoped for and expected hasn't happened and doesn't seem likely to happen no matter what promises were made.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 13, 2010
Getflushed wrote:
The recent court verdict against DADTDP made a laughingstock of the U.S. military. You sure about this?

They're relaxing their standards now? Admitting convicted felons? Really? But nothing could possibly be so bad as a "horrifying gay" allowed in the ranks.

You make no mention of the amoral filth of stupid soldiers, worthless beings, really, who constantly attempt to *force* women in the military to have sex with them, whose constant, petty problems disrupt everything because they can't handle being professional men. Scandal after scandal proves that these heterosexual males are little more than children; no mention of that from you.

Your prejudice is clear.

And yet people of your ilk *dare*, they *dare*, they *dare* to tell anyone else to have respect for the broken, pathetic, laughable United States military ... an entity which cannot even honor its own.

Convicted.

Felons.

I'm *REALLY* wondering why you didn't mention this.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Oh, I know why. It doesn't help your case to make them look stupid. Instead, you blame gay people. Guess I "slipped" by blowing your cover and reminding everyone that the problem is not the gay people, but the "military," if it can be called that.

Go ask any self-respecting business what it thinks of hiring convicted felons, champ.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#14 Sep 13, 2010
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have added that while it makes me laugh, it is also a bit painful because, sadly enough, the change I hoped for and expected hasn't happened and doesn't seem likely to happen no matter what promises were made.
My point EXACTLY ! You people were FOOLS to vote for this BUM !

I never trusted him from the moment I first heard of him. WHY on earth did you believe him ?!

He could end DADT at ANY time, by simply issuing a military order that order that it NOT be enforced. Do you REALLY think his DemoRATS in congress would impeach him if he did ?

Furthermore, notice that in Cali, the Governator and his AG did NOT appeal Judge Walker's ruling striking down Prop. 8. They are under NO obligation to do so as the court further ruled.

NOTICE how Obamaniac rushes to defend DADT every chance he gets.

NOTICE how Obamaniac goes out of his way to constantly announce that he does NOT favor Equal Marriage Rights for gay Americans.

WHY do you continue to defend this rat-f-u-c-k ?! Because during the campaign he SAID that he was FOR Equal Rights for gay Americans ?! THAT is your excuse ?!

Your initial support, and CONTINUED support of this B-A-S-T-A-R-D gets ONLY contempt and laughter form me for your idiocy in believing this Chicago pol in the first place !

Make sure you RUSH out to the polls this November to vote for those DemoRATS again !

CHANGE you can believe in !

“I'm not gay, I'm celisexual!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama's fault he presides over a nation of bigots. One man can't move a mountain.

Bangkok, Thailand

#16 Sep 15, 2010
The Virgin Queen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama's fault he presides over a nation of bigots. One man can't move a mountain.
It would have been decent of him to at least given it a try since he promised he would. He signed an executive order to prevent the arrest of marijuana smokers in California, which is more that he has done for gay rights. He made a big deal about signing must sign legislation which had a small clause for gay rights, but that is all. Good people are still being kicked out of the military, and his DOJ defends anti-gay laws, even calling us pedophiles. The fact is that he has done practically NOTHING for gay rights, so please don't blame the bigots for this one. It's No Balls Obama that has done nothing. Harry Truman is probably rolling over in his grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McChord Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Military upholds sexual contact charge against ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Fa-Foxy 25
News Wreckage found on Alaska glacier is from 1952 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jim dickson 1
News Discuss (Oct '11) Jan '12 Retired SOF 2
News Police Lt. Ed Bettinger lived by cowboy code (Sep '10) Sep '10 Blitz 2
News Lesbian seeks reinstatement to Air Force in trial (Sep '10) Sep '10 RonPaul2012 10
News Court's lesbian ruling creates dilemma for mili... (Mar '10) Mar '10 MRLOUIS 19
News Signs of change coming to bases (Jan '10) Jan '10 91XLH 1
More from around the web