General describes role in Afghanistan...

General describes role in Afghanistan beyond 2014

There are 2 comments on the CBS 3 Springfield story from Nov 15, 2012, titled General describes role in Afghanistan beyond 2014. In it, CBS 3 Springfield reports that:

President Barack Obama's choice to be the top commander in Afghanistan said Thursday he envisions a U.S. presence in the country after American combat forces leave at the end of 2014, despite a national war-weariness reflected in Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 3 Springfield.

New London, CT

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Let's just stay there forever!! How about making Afghanistan the next US State?

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Japan Is Military Superpower

Because even the US military is its puppet units.

Japan's conspiracy is very artful and insidious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Marine Corps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Marine Corps an Orgy Palace of Stoned, Dru... (Jan '09) Fri Intteracial Orgy 3
News Kevin McCarthy calls for no-fly zone over Syria Sep 30 Christsharian Dee... 8
News Santorum Was Right: Media, White House Go Soft ... Sep 24 enablingmemowriters 1
News Should Anyone Be Given A Blood Transfusion? Sep 18 PrufSammy 99
News The Latest on I-10 shootings: 19-year-old man i... Sep 12 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
medical discharge/depression (Mar '09) Sep 11 Lost-Found 33
News America returns to Cuba: The Castro brothers fe... Sep 6 WE JUST DONT CARE 6
More from around the web