Returned Vietnam diary gives son glim...

Returned Vietnam diary gives son glimpse of father

There are 13 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Returned Vietnam diary gives son glimpse of father. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

In this Friday, Sept. 21, 2012 photo, Vu Dinh Son, left, cries as he is given a diary and other mementos of his father by army officer Nguyen Xuan Nang in northern province of Hai Duong, Vietnam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

vietnam under china arm

UK

#1 Sep 22, 2012
DO CHUI DIT,,.
TRASHED

UK

#2 Sep 23, 2012
do chui dit,,.

ai ma chu y toi may cai chuyen linh tinh,,vo van,,.

chuyen khong quan trong,,.

do chui dit,,
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 23, 2012
TRASHED wrote:
do chui dit,,.
ai ma chu y toi may cai chuyen linh tinh,,vo van,,.
chuyen khong quan trong,,.
do chui dit,,
may dung la do suc vat mat day. ba me may khong biet day may lam nguoi. Chac co le ba me may la suc vat?
trashed

UK

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>may dung la do suc vat mat day. ba me may khong biet day may lam nguoi. Chac co le ba me may la suc vat?

BON MAY LA LOAI CHUI DIT,,.

vo tu cach,,vo gia tri,,chet dang cai doi ,,khong ai muon biet,,. bon rung nui,,bon cuop giut,,.

suot doi chi biet om cay AK 47,,CUA TAU TRUNG CONG,,

NHU MAY CHI BIET SANG MY HOC KHON,,O VN BON CHUNG MAY CHI CHUI DIT,,
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#5 Sep 23, 2012
South Vietnamese people are at animal level.

I cannot reason with them. I told them I did not want to get caught helping them cheating in Advanced Physics, they said "It's not going to happened." Then they threatened to kill me when I still refused.

I was the state scholar in my home state, a very talented Asian with German power and superiority.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#6 Sep 23, 2012
Read numerous articles or blips in game theory, Vietnam had the best light infantry in the world. The North Vietnamese soldiers travel very light. They can survive on very little food and water. Their metabolism is so efficient, thus you reduce cost of food, supplies and transport.

Best of all, this light infantry can appear where the enemies thought impossible. This light infantry does not need much heavy weapon or ammunition. There was stories, some soldier only need 2-3 shots to kill an enemy.

There was this one girl who try to break the record with 1 shot 2 kills, then one time she managed 1 shot 6 kills by waiting for the enemy to line up and she shot through six necks!

Some North Vietnamese soldiers can leap into the air and assault from above, giving superior suppression fire. I can see why the VNCH/NGUY soldiers simply melt away or surrender.

In college, I was nick-name as T-Rex Vietnamese killer. I was 50 - 100% bigger and twice as strong, and 4 times as effective in putting VNCH/NGUY students to rest in peace. My kicks could easily collapse the side of their skulls. My Martial Arts were mostly based on snapping-power and penetration, not momentum or pushing.

My philosophy is that my opponent must not fall back but stood in place and absorbed all of my energy for internal destruction. You fall back, you can absorb my energy with the fall. Speed is the key. I am using your inertia momentum to create huge impact between my feed and the side of your skull.

I love animals, pets, cats and dogs. But I really hate the evil VNCH/NGUY animals.
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Sep 23, 2012
The only thing big about NGUY/VNCH are their mouth. They get to practice barking a lot.
SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#8 Sep 23, 2012
...Serving for VPA in Cambodia for numerous campaigns along Thai border, I myself surprised Thai Army when they found out us, often 3-man team penetrated back and forth Thai border with little foods, no chopper( only in particularly cases ) and cut through jungles without even compass. We could use various types of US and Russian/Chinese weapons. We could look from far away a Thai MBT(Main Battle Tank) and tell them exactly what type of weapons it has, where is blind spots of weapon mounted on tank, how steep of a hill it could climb, how deep water it could travel through, maximum speed, how large is it's fuel tank, where is best location to shoot at....lablah, blah...No wonder during my time in Cambodia and Thailand, there were RARE chances Thai Royal Armforces trying to face VPA head on. Myself, I never heard of Thai challenged Viet one-to-one...SpongeBob, ex-VPA Kampuchea-
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#9 Sep 23, 2012
During 1980 - 1989, there was one battle, 90 troops from South Vietnam and 10 troops from North Vietnam were pursuing 20 Khmer Rouge troops in the jungles. Suddenly the Khmer Rouges counterattacked and caused 90 troops from South Vietnam to panic and run.

The 10 troops from North Vietnam stood fast and repelled the counterattack. But then the Khmer Rouges slipped away.

When they got back to the bases, the South Vietnamese troops said, "They probably had hundreds, we fell into their traps."

The North Vietnamese troops, "You fools. You can count the lines of their bullets, they had no more than 20 guys."

The South Vietnamese went into their typical defense, "We did not want to fight. The government draft us to fight. buhuhu."

The North Vietnamese troops said, "You go to complain to the commanders, to the government. But on the battle fields, we expect you to fight or we all get killed."

The South Vietnamese stuck in their circular logic, "We did not want to fight. The government draft us to fight. buhuhu."

I have not seen a worse race than the South Vietnamese, a worthless race.
McOx

Montréal, Canada

#13 Sep 24, 2012
This is a good documentary about the Vietnam war in 10 part.

under fun lack of skill

UK

#14 Sep 24, 2012
McOx wrote:
This is a good documentary about the Vietnam war in 10 part.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6LMYb-LvE6YXX
watch cai lu ASS cleaned lam gi ?
under fun lack of skill

UK

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
Read numerous articles or blips in game theory, Vietnam had the best light infantry in the world. The North Vietnamese soldiers travel very light. They can survive on very little food and water. Their metabolism is so efficient, thus you reduce cost of food, supplies and transport.
Best of all, this light infantry can appear where the enemies thought impossible. This light infantry does not need much heavy weapon or ammunition. There was stories, some soldier only need 2-3 shots to kill an enemy.
There was this one girl who try to break the record with 1 shot 2 kills, then one time she managed 1 shot 6 kills by waiting for the enemy to line up and she shot through six necks!
Some North Vietnamese soldiers can leap into the air and assault from above, giving superior suppression fire. I can see why the VNCH/NGUY soldiers simply melt away or surrender.
In college, I was nick-name as T-Rex Vietnamese killer. I was 50 - 100% bigger and twice as strong, and 4 times as effective in putting VNCH/NGUY students to rest in peace. My kicks could easily collapse the side of their skulls. My Martial Arts were mostly based on snapping-power and penetration, not momentum or pushing.
My philosophy is that my opponent must not fall back but stood in place and absorbed all of my energy for internal destruction. You fall back, you can absorb my energy with the fall. Speed is the key. I am using your inertia momentum to create huge impact between my feed and the side of your skull.
I love animals, pets, cats and dogs. But I really hate the evil VNCH/NGUY animals.

all of them was an ASS CLEANED,,INCLUDING YOU AS A SLAVED,,
under fun lack of skill

UK

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
During 1980 - 1989, there was one battle, 90 troops from South Vietnam and 10 troops from North Vietnam were pursuing 20 Khmer Rouge troops in the jungles. Suddenly the Khmer Rouges counterattacked and caused 90 troops from South Vietnam to panic and run.
The 10 troops from North Vietnam stood fast and repelled the counterattack. But then the Khmer Rouges slipped away.
When they got back to the bases, the South Vietnamese troops said, "They probably had hundreds, we fell into their traps."
The North Vietnamese troops, "You fools. You can count the lines of their bullets, they had no more than 20 guys."
The South Vietnamese went into their typical defense, "We did not want to fight. The government draft us to fight. buhuhu."
The North Vietnamese troops said, "You go to complain to the commanders, to the government. But on the battle fields, we expect you to fight or we all get killed."
The South Vietnamese stuck in their circular logic, "We did not want to fight. The government draft us to fight. buhuhu."
I have not seen a worse race than the South Vietnamese, a worthless race.

ALL OF THEM VIETCONG ARE ass CLEANED,,USE LESS,,ALL THEIR LIFE WAS LIVING IN THE JUNGLE,,VNCH CHASED THEM UP IN THE JUNGLE,, no shoes,,no clothes,,no food,,only chinese jam helped them to survival,,

licked and cleaned Chinese ASS,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Marine Corps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Navy bans booze in Japan Jun 20 Ainu 20
E-Pack Jun 12 Rockstar795 1
News 'Hold Your Nose': GOP Latinos Grapple With Trum... Jun 7 Nopal 8
News Japan PM protests Okinawa crime to Obama, who p... May 29 Basque_Spaniards 8
News Backgrounder: Rape involving the U.S. military ... May 28 Ainu 5
News Marine veteran gains citizenship, advocates for... May 24 Julie Marie 1
News Ex-generals march into Campaign 2016 May '16 Pat Robertson s F... 6
More from around the web