Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietna...

Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam War veteran for heroism under fire

There are 14 comments on the Washington Times story from Oct 17, 2018, titled Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam War veteran for heroism under fire. In it, Washington Times reports that:

President Trump awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor on Wednesday to retired Marine Sgt. Maj. John Canley of California, a Vietnam War veteran who saved 20 fellow Marines despite being wounded several times during an intense seven-day battle in 1968.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 18, 2018
Itís about freakiní time!

Although, we should have just nuked Vietnam and been done with it. The Vietnamese are still one NASTY bunch of chinks:

www.google.com/search...
Boo Koo Dinky Dow

Hilton Head Island, SC

#2 Thursday Oct 18
One of the most senseless and unjust wars in our history. The other being the War Between The States.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#3 Thursday Oct 18
Boo Koo Dinky Dow wrote:
One of the most senseless and unjust wars in our history. The other being the War Between The States.
And the Demoncrats started both.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Thursday Oct 18
Goodman wrote:
Itís about freakiní time!

Although, we should have just nuked Vietnam and been done with it. The Vietnamese are still one NASTY bunch of chinks:

www.google.com/search...
You are a nasty bunch of fecal matter. Your post makes that clear.
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Friday Oct 19
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
You are a nasty bunch of fecal matter. Your post makes that clear.
Wait till you get a load of my last post (Trump on Dems), a-errr, Larry.

I write the truth, non-politically-correct, unbridled, free speech; remember that, you pinko commie!

So, you're defending dog-eaters now:

www.google.com/search...

?

LOOK AT THOSE VIDEOS, YOU STINKIN' PINKO COWARD!

What's next? Do you want us to start giving our tax dollars to them too?
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#8 Friday Oct 19
Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>

I write the truth, non-politically-correct, unbridled, free speech; remember that, you pinko commie!

www.google.com/search...

?

As Mr. Wolf pointed out you are a nasty piece of sub human filth! Typical trumptard!
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Friday Oct 19
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about Vietnam. The history of the war started under Eisenhower, and his support of Diem. The Civil war, turned out to be a just war.

Isn't it funny how it is the Republican south who are now in love with their racist heritage.

Location hidden

#10 Friday Oct 19
Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>

www.google.com/search...

?

Stick it where the sun don't shine, weirdo.

You are a challenge to the idea of free speech. What you write is distorted, unhinged, partisan bullshit.

But one thing I'm curious about. How did you come up with the idiotic idea that I defend dog-eaters?
We have two dogs, one wolf, four cats. We haven't taken a bite out of any of them. I pity the person who would try.

Location hidden

#11 Friday Oct 19
I award Donald Trump the Medal of Dishonor, for turning America into a laughing stock around the world.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#12 Friday Oct 19
The JFK policies of defending Catholics and Buddhists in South Vietnam from the murdering slime Communists was a correct and just policy. Only the Communist infiltration of U.S. colleges and their turning American youth into a bunch of drug addled cowards caused America's decline there and in our country. The violence and irrationality we now see in the Democrat Left mobs is funded and initiated by the same dark forces, but they have now included leaders of Muslim female genital mutilation orientation and allow the introduction of polio like disease and typhus with their open border policies. A total rejection of the distorted Democrat Party in the upcoming elections is the correct answer to their insanity.
King Georges Flea Bags

Mclean, VA

#13 Friday Oct 19
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
The North won both of them

Location hidden

#14 Saturday Oct 20
Trump, who has done nothing but harm to others, should be grateful he even gets to stand on the same platform with a Medal of Honor recipient.
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Tuesday Oct 23
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Trump, who has done nothing but harm to others, should be grateful he even gets to stand on the same platform with a Medal of Honor recipient.
Trump donates to veterans:

google.com/search...

...and I don't even like him anymore but, it is, what it is. They got help from him, period. I only wish I could help our heroes, one hundredth as much as him! God bless our heroes and God bless Trump for helping them!

It is, what it is...
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Friday Oct 26
Goodman wrote:
Trump donates to veterans:

google.com/search...

...and I don't even like him anymore but, it is, what it is. They got help from him, period. I only wish I could help our heroes, one hundredth as much as him! God bless our heroes and God bless Trump for helping them!

www.youtube.com/watch...

It is, what it is...
No snappy comebacks? It is, what it is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Marine Corps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FIRST: Dems accused of trying to 'steal' electi... Nov 9 Pat Robertson s F... 7
News San Fernando Valley Veterans Day Parade to Feat... Nov 8 They cannot kill ... 1
News News 16 Mins Ago Mattis pushes closer ties to V... Oct '18 CodeTalker 11
News Mattis: Trump says defense chiefa s job is a 10... Oct '18 Trump Should Keep... 1
News Kavanaugh clash reopens stolen valor allegation... Oct '18 NOM s Waffle House 5
News Woody Williams to visit Mason County - Sep '18 unhuh -hunuh 1
News "Colonel" John Liptok threatens blogger - Assoc... (Aug '08) Sep '18 Adolf 17