Whereabouts of journalist Austin Tice, McClatchy contributor, unknown in Syria

Aug 23, 2012 Full story: The State 35

Austin Tice, a freelance American journalist who has contributed to McClatchy, The Washington Post and other media outlets from Syria, has been incommunicado for more than a week, his whereabouts unknown since exchanging email with a colleague.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jo jo

Sydney, Australia

#1 Aug 24, 2012
He was most likely killed by the rebels/ terrorists for wanting to report the truth and not being one sided.Lol
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Carbon Copy jo jo wrote:
He was most likely killed by the rebels/ terrorists for wanting to report the truth and not being one sided.Lol
...Lol...it's not hard to work out that this is your full time job, i see the carbon copy posts all over the forum and others from you assclown..get a life..instead of spreading propaganda..Lol Did Assad's lying propaganda machine move you're FILTHY LYING REAR END AGAIN?? OMG wtf!! You and lap Syrian are nutjobs of the highest degree! Did you hear about your hero Assad murdering 20,000 plus of his own people? Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian Assadasswiper and lap dog Arab Muzzie Carbon Copy Jo Jo are in the USA and Australia and not in Syria helping Assad with the murdering of his own people!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 24, 2012
jo jo wrote:
Stop makinf assumption stupid! Furthermore, they are not Terrorists! They are Patriots trying to rid themselves of a ruthless Dictator and your flammin' hero assad!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 24, 2012
jo jo wrote:
Almost every country in the civilized world has condemned your hero and mentor Assad!! Why do you think that is? Furthermore, My carbon copy happens to come from major news media sources!! What the hell have you given us??? I'll tell you!! Nothing Nada, Zilch clown!! Get a life Arab Muzzie and stop talking trash!!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Almost every country in the civilized world has condemned your hero and mentor Assad!! Why do you think that is? Furthermore, My carbon copy happens to come from major news media sources!! What the hell have you given us??? I'll tell you!! Nothing Nada, Zilch clown!! Get a life Arab Muzzie and stop talking trash!!
Tell your rebels terrorists friends to release this poor journalist.
Do something useful once in your life, cattle.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 24, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your rebels terrorists friends to release this poor journalist.
Do something useful once in your life, cattle.
It's nice to know that oczx alais Va Tooty Fruity Fairy alias oicu812 alias Tony Blair and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution in Reunion AFRICA? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the multiple alias dumbazz's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick over and over than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
jo jo

Australia

#7 Aug 24, 2012
"major news media sources"...that's your problem, maybe you hav'nt read that BBC recently used a photo of dead children from the Iraq war for it's propaganda , but i'm sorry to say they got caught out..i'm not taking sides, but i'm just sick of one sided news, besides some leaked footage,there's nothing on the these so called freedom loving rebels committing crimes and killing innocent people just because they support their president.The fact that people of Aleppo are regime supporters, why are these angel/freedom loving rebels invading , looting,raping, killing people and terrorizing residents, where's the freedom of choice?.If my city was under attack from this kind of terror, i would expect the same kind of response from our forces.....full stop.
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Aug 24, 2012
jo jo wrote:
"major news media sources"...that's your problem, maybe you hav'nt read that BBC recently used a photo of dead children from the Iraq war for it's propaganda , but i'm sorry to say they got caught out..i'm not taking sides, but i'm just sick of one sided news, besides some leaked footage,there's nothing on the these so called freedom loving rebels committing crimes and killing innocent people just because they support their president.The fact that people of Aleppo are regime supporters, why are these angel/freedom loving rebels invading , looting,raping, killing people and terrorizing residents, where's the freedom of choice?.If my city was under attack from this kind of terror, i would expect the same kind of response from our forces.....full stop.
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!! If that is the case then why is it that the Patriots control 60% of Syria and the civilians are not fighting the Patriots to get them out. I do try to listen to any Syrian that does post his opinion but as you know Assad does not allow the internet in Syria so finding someone that will offer an opinion is very slim. We do have an individual that has relatives in Syria and regularly posts opinions from his friends and family in Syria and sometimes it is even more bleque than what I post.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Aug 24, 2012
jo jo wrote:
Did you hear about your hero Assad murdering 20,000 plus of his own people? Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why Syrian Assadasswiper and lap dog Arab Muzzie Jo Jo are in the USA and Canada and not in Syria helping Assad with the murdering of his own people!! They are Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
jo jo

Australia

#10 Aug 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!! If that is the case then why is it that the Patriots control 60% of Syria and the civilians are not fighting the Patriots to get them out. I do try to listen to any Syrian that does post his opinion but as you know Assad does not allow the internet in Syria so finding someone that will offer an opinion is very slim. We do have an individual that has relatives in Syria and regularly posts opinions from his friends and family in Syria and sometimes it is even more bleque than what I post.
Don't change your name, we all know who you are.it's been widely accepted and reported( even by the biased media) that Aleppo is a pillar behind the Regime, there not my own words.so get your facts right.
Cattle from Rio Rncho

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Some times cattle try to act like a human and uses human names.
But cattle remains cattle.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Aug 24, 2012
oczx and his free antibiotics wrote:
Some times cattle try to act like a human and uses human names.
But cattle remains cattle.
What the would a diseased riddled oczx from South Africa know about Cattle from Rio Rancho?? Folks! This is a perfect example of some mental nutjob from diseased riddled Reunion South Africa! Whatever you do, don't ever travel to Reunion off the coast of Africa! This is why! The disease situation lead to risk of contraction of malaria, syphilis, tuberculosis, and typhoid fever and lots of genital diseases in Réunion. Water is untreated and not safe to drink. It's no wonder he loves it there!! Hopefully the dormant volcano will re-erupt soon and oczx will be the first to go!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Aug 24, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't change your name, we all know who you are.it's been widely accepted and reported( even by the biased media) that Aleppo is a pillar behind the Regime, there not my own words.so get your facts right.
I'll do anything I want clown! If that is the case then why is it that the Patriots control 60 percent of Syria and the civilians are not fighting the Patriots to get them out. I do try to listen to any Syrian that does post his opinion but as you know Assad does not allow the internet in Syria so finding someone that will offer an opinion is very slim. Now, answer the question!! If you are so right, then why has almost every country in the civilized world condemned your hero and mentor Assad!! Why do you think that is? Get a life Arab Muzzie and stop talking trash!!
jo jo

Australia

#14 Aug 25, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I'll do anything I want clown! If that is the case then why is it that the Patriots control 60 percent of Syria and the civilians are not fighting the Patriots to get them out. I do try to listen to any Syrian that does post his opinion but as you know Assad does not allow the internet in Syria so finding someone that will offer an opinion is very slim. Now, answer the question!! If you are so right, then why has almost every country in the civilized world condemned your hero and mentor Assad!! Why do you think that is? Get a life Arab Muzzie and stop talking trash!!
"HEY YOU MORON"......These terrorists have done nothing but terrorize the law abiding citizens of Aleppo, including rape and murder, so don't give me crap posted by idiots, and as to your comment regarding the general world view, what do you think the media is for, to tell the truth, i don't think so....just like the WMD in Iraq ( ice cream trucks)...Assad better hide his felafel trucks before he's accused of carrying WMD in felafel rolls....Lol....besides politicians and hand full of morons like you, the general public knows better. The only way forward for Syria is a Dialogue, not bloodshed....
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Aug 25, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>"HEY YOU MORON"......These terrorists have done nothing but terrorize the law abiding citizens of Aleppo, including rape and murder, so don't give me crap posted by idiots, and as to your comment regarding the general world view, what do you think the media is for, to tell the truth, i don't think so....just like the WMD in Iraq ( ice cream trucks)...Assad better hide his felafel trucks before he's accused of carrying WMD in felafel rolls....Lol....besides politicians and hand full of morons like you, the general public knows better. The only way forward for Syria is a Dialogue, not bloodshed....
And all this comes from a muzzie living in Australia who thinks she knows it all!! Here we go again!! Reposting the same lies and propaganda a thousand times is not getting you anywhere imbecile!! Folks, I've told this little Assadomite a thousand times to leave her country and get her rear end to Syria!! The clowns are scared to death of what the Syrian patriots will do to them! A good hanging would be my choice!! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!! The U.S. Has stopped Russia and China in their tracks and draws a red line in Syria!
President Obama says US will reconsider its opposition to military involvement in Syrian civil war if Assad's regime uses chemical weapons, calling such action a red line in the sand!
The blood dummy is on yours and your hero Assad's Hands! You being the lying propagandist in Australia and Assad doing the dirty work!! 20,000 of his own Syrians killed to date by Your hero Assad!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Aug 25, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't change your name, we all know who you are.it's been widely accepted and reported( even by the biased media) that Aleppo is a pillar behind the Regime, there not my own words.so get your facts right.
They have been getting media into Aleppo recently that would have a different opinion than you, showing fighters with rifles running beside the bread line and the people in the breadline do not even flinch because it is the rebels but when the army regime comes near they hide, any reasons for that?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#18 Aug 25, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>"HEY YOU MORON"......These terrorists have done nothing but terrorize the law abiding citizens of Aleppo, including rape and murder, so don't give me crap posted by idiots, and as to your comment regarding the general world view, what do you think the media is for, to tell the truth, i don't think so....just like the WMD in Iraq ( ice cream trucks)...Assad better hide his felafel trucks before he's accused of carrying WMD in felafel rolls....Lol....besides politicians and hand full of morons like you, the general public knows better. The only way forward for Syria is a Dialogue, not bloodshed....
You are absolutely right. And in fact most of the inside opposition realised that, and is willing to talk. Some even entered a new composition of Government, in order together to push reforms forward. For example a new Minister of Economy is from the opposition. However, the outside opposition refuses to talk. They are the Syrians living abroad; some for decades. They should not even be counted. Some ordinary citizens interviewed expressed the view, that they do not know who these people are, and do not want them. But these are the people who the West picked and choose, and composed the Government-in -waiting, now residing in Turkey; the same the Sarkozy did in Paris, for Libya. Outside opposition refuses to talk, because they have no place in the country, unless the West enthrones them in their entirety. The problem is that this outside opposition has the control of the most of the rebels, who are paid by Qatar and Saudi Arabia, trained in Turkey by CIA, and infiltrated into Syria.
Islander

Duncan, Canada

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Syria activists report "execution style" killings near Damascus.
Another 79 executed by evil Syrian regime.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#20 Aug 25, 2012
Islander wrote:
That is such a waste of human life. And we have idiots like oxyz that think it is wonderful that this journalist has been killed and even think Rebels would do it. It is people like him that keep wars going and not wanting to negotiate or comprimise, he is the definition of a jihad.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#21 Aug 25, 2012
Islander wrote:
Activists report what suits them; it does not mean it is true. One more Canadian unable to think! Not good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Marine Corps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marine murder case reveals US-Philippine sore spot Thu Don the American 41
News Oliver North: Saved by USS New Jersey (Nov '11) Wed swedenforever 11
News More Than 40,000 Rally for Navy Chaplain Accuse... Mar 14 WasteWater 49
News Pentagon official: Guardsmen, Marines presumed ... Mar 11 freethinkradio do... 1
News Grim Search for Missing Black HawkBy Jacob Siegel Mar 11 freethinkradio do... 1
News Anytime Fitness hosting free community workout ... Mar 11 word 1
News Crews search shoreline for helicopter debris Mar 11 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web