Free VetFran panel at the West Coast ...

Free VetFran panel at the West Coast Franchise Expo, October 12th in Anaheim, CA

There are 1 comment on the Marine Corps Gazette story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Free VetFran panel at the West Coast Franchise Expo, October 12th in Anaheim, CA. In it, Marine Corps Gazette reports that:

Franchises run on systems and offer training and support, just like the military.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marine Corps Gazette.

Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Be the first in your neighborhood with THONG REPAIR. Set up a table just like the girl scouts selling cookies at WALMART and offer THONG REPAIR for BEEFETTES. Joseph Isaacs of Palm Harbor has a starter kit for you. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Marine Corps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metro Family Says Man Arrested Is Veteran Needi... Thu nohelpforthecriminal 1
News Redeployment of US forces would Place Taiwan in... Feb 9 Sarah 2nd Grade 21
News Ronald Reagan remembered in Simi Valley on 106t... Feb 8 Jeremy 2
News Female Marines to sleep next to male Marines in... Feb 1 16 TEEN SHOTS 37
News Arkansas bans common second-trimester abortion ... Jan 28 Logic Analysis 3
News Royal Marines veteran, 84, backs bid to free Al... Jan 26 James 1
News No match for Vlad: Putin's war-ready Russia can... Jan 25 just a guy i knew 3
More from around the web