I am the rape exception

I am the rape exception

There are 19 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 29, 2012, titled I am the rape exception. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Candidates for Indiana's U.S. Senate seat Democrat Joe Donnelly, left, Libertarian Andrew Horning, center, and Republican Richard Mourdock participate in a debate in New Albany, Ind., on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

linda

Louisville, OH

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Omg.Where do these stupid republicans come fron

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 29, 2012
linda wrote:
Omg.Where do these stupid republicans come fron
From hell
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Oct 29, 2012
AND THE JEW-OWNED WASHINGTON POST IS AT IT AGAIN PUMPING THEIR CONFUSION INTO THE UNITED STATES
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
As the writer says - Both parties have politicized abortion.

I don't care a diddly squat which folks care whether they are are born(ed) or not.

Just like it is none of anyone's business what choices folks make in their bedrooms or wombs.
SMOKIN JOE OWEBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Libbys have caused all the rapes with their perverted SEX, and DRUG culture and then cry RAPE!!!

ewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Rape is a criminal issue, not a Presidential issue. It is being exploited as an emotional issue.
SMOKIN JOE OWEBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#7 Oct 29, 2012
LibberROTchies want GAY, so then there can be lots of rape of men.

Boy, will the libs then be happy!!!

As they HATE men, especially White ones....
Gravediggers

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2012
It's about:

JOBS
HIGH COST OF GAS
DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN ENERGY FROM UNSTABLE COUNTRIS
HIGH COST OF FOOD
THE DIVISION IN AMERICA; OBAMA'S INABILITY TO UNITE
FAILED DOMESTIC POLICIES
FAILED FOREIGN POLICIES
FAILURE TO INCLUDE REPUBLICANS IN A MAJOR OVERHAUL OF HEALTHCARE
LYING TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC ABOUT DEATHS IN LIBYA
$16 TRILLION DEBT
CONTINUED SPENDING
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#9 Oct 29, 2012
RePUBICs want to rape women of their right to privacy. THAT is the true matter here.
Small government trans-vaginal probes has them Hot!!
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Rape is not as bad a murder. Rape and murder are really bad. Murder alone is worse than rape. Ergo, always vote Repbulican to stop rape and murder.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 29, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
RePUBICs want to rape women of their right to privacy. THAT is the true matter here.
Small government trans-vaginal probes has them Hot!!
See a psychiatrist. There are prescription drugs that can alleviate most of your symptoms.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Rape is not as bad a murder. Rape and murder are really bad. Murder alone is worse than rape. Ergo, always vote Repbulican to stop rape and murder.
U mean vote the polygamist in? We might as well release Warren Jeffs an let him win
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#13 Oct 29, 2012
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>U mean vote the polygamist in? We might as well release Warren Jeffs an let him win
Obama's Father had 4 wives and Obama himself cheated on Michelle with Vera Baker. Romney has one wife. Romney's Father had one wife. Who is the polygamist?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#14 Oct 30, 2012
So how do we decide which president to choose on the abortion issue?

Ironically, they both support abortion.

Bishop Rmoney funded the abortion clause of his son's elective in vitro abortion contracts, as recently as this year!!!! They opted to destroy dozens of their own spare fetuses.

I guess you can call that Mormon Religious Freedom.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Bishop Rmoney funded the abortion clause of his son's elective in vitro abortion contracts, as recently as this year!!!! They opted to destroy dozens of their own spare fetuses.
I agree. We should vote for Romney. For the children.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Because he funds the killing of fetuses????

Christians believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, ONE GOD in three persons.

Mormons believe any man can become a god, even Willard Romney.

That's a pagan idea and considered blasphemy by Christians.

I can't support a president who believes that.

I've tried to be open-minded about Romney, but I can't accept his claim that he is a Christian. If it walks, talks, and acts like a "Mormon", then it's a "Mormon", not a "Christian".

It also bothers me that Mormons believe the Holy Bible needed correcting, with the Book of Mormon, divinely inspired by a drunken, pedophile, polygamist.

You can change the name all you want, but Mormons are not Christians.

I'm voting Libertarian.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Because he funds the killing of fetuses????
Christians believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, ONE GOD in three persons.
Mormons believe any man can become a god, even Willard Romney.
That's a pagan idea and considered blasphemy by Christians.
I can't support a president who believes that.
I've tried to be open-minded about Romney, but I can't accept his claim that he is a Christian. If it walks, talks, and acts like a "Mormon", then it's a "Mormon", not a "Christian".
It also bothers me that Mormons believe the Holy Bible needed correcting, with the Book of Mormon, divinely inspired by a drunken, pedophile, polygamist.
You can change the name all you want, but Mormons are not Christians.
I'm voting Libertarian.
Great points. You have convinced me. I am changing my vote to Romney. Thank you!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Father had 4 wives and Obama himself cheated on Michelle with Vera Baker. Romney has one wife. Romney's Father had one wife. Who is the polygamist?
I,m sure fox news told you such a retarded story.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 2, 2012
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>I,m sure fox news told you such a retarded story.
Don't know about Vera Baker but Obama's father did have 4 wives.

Kezia Obama
Stanley Ann Dunham
Ruth Nidesand
Jael Otieno

It took a 5 second Google search to come up with that information and Fox News had nothing to do with it.

In the future, you might want to do a little fact checking yourself before you tag a story as being "retarded."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loring Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UMPI's Phish Retrospective to include forum, ex... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Phan 1
More from around the web