The death of an Airman
ibegtodiffer

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
In the early 90's (possibly as late as '94 or '95), a young man who was enlisted at this air force base died. They say it was suicide. I've always been bothered by this because I wondered if it was truly a suicide.

I assume there aren't a lot of suicides at this base. Can anyone remember this young man's name? If I'm correct, his widow's name might be Maria. After his death, she married a man named Wesley (an airman from the same base).

Again, please, if anyone remembers his name, please reply to my post. Any additional info on this young man would be greatly appreciated. God bless you.
i beg to differ

White Plains, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2010
Okay, so I assume it wasn't at the base, since he was married at the time. But, it was in that area. He was an airman. I heard she got his life insurance, got married, then divorced after the money was spent. ANY information on this will be greatly appreciated. I mean that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Forks Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six military bases to house illegal immigrants (Jan '16) Jan '16 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Soldier fatal shooter at N.D. Walmart (May '15) May '15 mdg 1
News 2 dead in shooting at Grand Forks Walmart, airm... (May '15) May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News ND congregations that grew with Air Force now s... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Listen to the Word 1
News Grand Forks AFB Airmen welcome Global Hawk (Feb '12) Apr '12 BUCK JOHNSTON 2
News Report: US Drones Come Home (Dec '11) Dec '11 My Goodness 6
News Air Force master sergeant not guilty (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ohio Nodak 1
More from around the web