Air Force master sergeant not guilty

Air Force master sergeant not guilty

There are 1 comment on the KX News story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Air Force master sergeant not guilty. In it, KX News reports that:

A master sergeant at Grand Forks Air Force Base has been found not guilty of dereliction of duty at a court-martial in the wake of an airman's suicide at the base.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KX News.

Ohio Nodak

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Glad to hear that MSgt Mashburn was found not guilty. She should have never been bought up on charges to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Forks Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six military bases to house illegal immigrants (Jan '16) Jan '16 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Soldier fatal shooter at N.D. Walmart (May '15) May '15 mdg 1
News 2 dead in shooting at Grand Forks Walmart, airm... (May '15) May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News ND congregations that grew with Air Force now s... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Listen to the Word 1
News Grand Forks AFB Airmen welcome Global Hawk (Feb '12) Apr '12 BUCK JOHNSTON 2
News Report: US Drones Come Home (Dec '11) Dec '11 My Goodness 6
Home wanted 15 to 20 miles west of the base. (Mar '10) May '10 Justgottransferred 2
More from around the web