Soldier from London, KY killed in Afg...

Soldier from London, KY killed in Afghanistan

There are 45 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Jan 10, 2012, titled Soldier from London, KY killed in Afghanistan. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier who was a recent graduate of South Laurel High School has been killed in Afghanistan, the Department of Defense has confirmed, according to WLEX in Lexington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#24 Jan 12, 2012
Another one bites the dust

Our idiot nation has been there over 10 years....just like Osama Bin Laden wanted.

The USA is a sick nation choking on its own revenege.

Just bury him.....and hire another to take his place.
The real outraged

United States

#25 Jan 12, 2012
Friend I know it's dustin. I was showing his father a little respect. Shouldn't you do the same and not correct people. I've only known them all our lives.
a stranger

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Jan 12, 2012
Bake sale Saturday @ 6pm at South Laurel High School.
The real outraged

United States

#28 Jan 12, 2012
Where can I go to donate. I have to work all day. Would have to bring it to you early that morning. I talked to his grandfather but he doesn't know who is in charge. Thank you.
Not

London, KY

#29 Jan 12, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Show some respect,ya fckin COWARD!!!
Sounds like you are the coward...I personally think you're an idiot. Show this family some respect!! Noone wants to read your foul language..grow up!!!!!
not enough

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jan 13, 2012
saying thank you for serving our country is just not enough, but I will say than you anyway. My thoughts and prayers to his family, he was a true hero, May precious memories of your son, always keep you at comfort.
friend

London, KY

#31 Jan 15, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
Another one bites the dust
Our idiot nation has been there over 10 years....just like Osama Bin Laden wanted.
The USA is a sick nation choking on its own revenege.
Just bury him.....and hire another to take his place.
Well if you want my opinion the person that wrote that should try going over there and fighting for his own freedom..maybe the government should hire this guy..You shouldnt disrespect people like this..You should be the one in the casket. Dustin was a good guy and a hero in my eyes and everyone elses..
oh really

Somerset, KY

#32 Jan 19, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you want my opinion the person that wrote that should try going over there and fighting for his own freedom..maybe the government should hire this guy..You shouldnt disrespect people like this..You should be the one in the casket. Dustin was a good guy and a hero in my eyes and everyone elses..
We dont have much freedom we are told we have to have insurance , wear seat belts now buy medical insurance , we pay taxes on everything we own over & over every year even though we have already bought & paid for it to start with so really we dont own anything at all we have to pay to use it . My heart goes out to this boys family it is sad to loose any child .
Rattle Kattle

Sanford, FL

#33 Jan 20, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
He was also a pawn/fool that died for nothing...just like the rest.

Who killed him? He wanted war...he got war

No sympathy for their killers or ours

The USA is a sick violent nation always invading someone elses country

Keep sending kids to die.....thye are not heroes they are victims of their own nation nad its lies.

All this crap about fighting for freedom is a lie...war is a business
jarhead

London, KY

#34 Jan 21, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
He was also a pawn/fool that died for nothing...just like the rest.
Who killed him? He wanted war...he got war
No sympathy for their killers or ours
The USA is a sick violent nation always invading someone elses country
Keep sending kids to die.....thye are not heroes they are victims of their own nation nad its lies.
All this crap about fighting for freedom is a lie...war is a business
I would love to dog stomp u!!! This is not the place to utter your save the world ramblings. Show some respect for the people who have enough backbone to stand up for something!!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#41 Jan 23, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU really need HELP!!!!!!! GET OUT OF AMERICA YOU FREAK!!!!!!! if you can do a better job go do what dustin did i bet you can't!!!!!
DEAD...who killed him.....The US Government did..they sent him

He wanted war....he got it.....so?

Our DEAD troops should be left in these countries, why bring them back?

Thye are not FALLEN HEROES.....they are just DEAD BODIES....just like all that they have killed.

The USA is a sick rotten hearted nation...BROKE and at WAR

jarhead

London, KY

#42 Jan 23, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thye are not FALLEN HEROES.....they are just DEAD BODIES....just like all that they have killed.
If u hate it so bad here why don't u find somewhere else to live, maybe Iraq or afghanistan heard there short a few taliban lately u could fit right in.
jarhead

London, KY

#43 Jan 23, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your name address and next of kin?
Just shut up you clown....the soldier is DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
He died for nothing...too bad so sad
That is what the arrogant Imperial USA gets for its invasions
Now the USA is still a sick ugly violent nation.....I am not going to lie.
Our troops are pawn/dupes and their deaths mean nothing to those that are makind money on the war.
By the WAY....tell you mom ...thanks
I live in London, Ky. when u are in town let me know and we'll hook up tell your mom to use so damn birth control, maybe she'll quit polluting our great nation with the likes of someone like u.
sold

London, KY

#44 Jan 23, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
DOG STOMP....OH I guess that is how you show respect for freedom of speech. You are a typical american POS ,go to Laughanistan and kill some children in the tradition of Imperial America
You do not even GET what freedom is about because you are a HUMAN GUARD DOG yourself.
The soldier is DEAD....that is what he gets for invading other peoples countries......he deserves nothing. He got EXACTLY what he deserved DEATH....he is DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD. May he rot in hell. May his family suffer with the GUILT every day, I hope they FEEL ROTTEN right down to their marrow. My they be forced to Afghaistan and IRAQ to count the bodies our savage soldiers have killed may they be forced to eat the rotting corpses of the children our soldiers have murdered.
When our sick pathetic nation quits its invasions maybe this crap will stop. There is NOTHING heroic about our killers or their killers they both deserve DEATH.
GO and DIE for your rotten greedy country....rot in hell
We are the enemy with a trail of corpses a mile wide, we wanted war nad we got it.
The rotten heart of america is being crushed by the foolish actions of OUR own corrupt government.
Those PEASANTS will out last our high tech barbarians and we will CRAWL home LOSERS just like Vietnam
The USA is a disgrace , broke , arrogant and rotten to the core
USA GO HOME...take your trained killers with you
almost forgot yeah dog stomp hopefully sometime we can get together and I'll show u what it means
london

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Jan 23, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a foreign person. I hope you're not my doctor. Seriously.
Not

London, KY

#46 Jan 24, 2012
london wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever Kid yourself....The USA is definitely NOT Broke...and we have literly Liberated a Country from your horrible living conditions of Women and Children...Get a life or get OUT!!!
Not

London, KY

#47 Jan 24, 2012
london wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that last post was meant for "Rattle Kattle"..Not for "london".
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#48 Jan 24, 2012
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever Kid yourself....The USA is definitely NOT Broke...and we have literly Liberated a Country from your horrible living conditions of Women and Children...Get a life or get OUT!!!
You are a fool.....The USA is disgusting and pathetic

That soldier is dead...GOOD that is what he gets for invading

Our soldiers are filth...invading filth they die SO WHAT!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 Jan 24, 2012
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool.....The USA is disgusting and pathetic
That soldier is dead...GOOD that is what he gets for invading
Our soldiers are filth...invading filth they die SO WHAT!
That soldier died for your freedom to express your nonsense, he also died for the the atrocity that happened at the Twin Towers. If you had a relative that died that horbile death maybe you would feel a little differently.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#50 Jan 24, 2012
The One And Only Tater wrote:
<quoted text>That soldier died for your freedom to express your nonsense, he also died for the the atrocity that happened at the Twin Towers. If you had a relative that died that horbile death maybe you would feel a little differently.
Wrong again....he died for nothing

Our corrupt government brought you the twin towers...it was unintended consequenses

The USA is all about DEATH and Dishonor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Wainwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers bash U.S. Army plan to cut 57,000 tro... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News Cat hitches ride to Alaska in mattress, reunite... (Jun '15) Jun '15 butters_ 5
News Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
News Fairbanks police respond to report of shots fir... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Sue 2
News Army sergeant gets 30 days in battery of soldier (Aug '12) Aug '12 Huckster not 1
News Detroit funeral set for soldier shot by fellow ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ralph 2
News Army jury returns split verdict in suicide case (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ohio Wrangler 1
More from around the web