Vice-presidential candidates' sons on the way to Iraq

There are 1 comment on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Vice-presidential candidates' sons on the way to Iraq. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

Two vice-presidential candidates' sons are heading to Iraq. Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's son, Pfc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

Robert SImmons Jr

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Good luck Pfc. Palin. Keep your head down and tell all of your buddies thate there are a HELL of a lot of people here that love you guys. Go kick butt and stay out of the mudslinging press that is trying to beat up your mom. That is the job of old guys like me to handle. Let us fight that one and you stay safe.

History will show that you guys did the right thing for the right reason and when there is a stable democracy in the middle east, it will infectiously spread to the whole region.

Good luck and Godspeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Wainwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
News Fairbanks police respond to report of shots fir... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Sue 2
News Army sergeant gets 30 days in battery of soldier (Aug '12) Aug '12 Huckster not 1
News Detroit funeral set for soldier shot by fellow ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ralph 2
News Army jury returns split verdict in suicide case (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ohio Wrangler 1
News Los Alamitos military theater has a rich histor... (Oct '08) Apr '12 Ellis 5
News 40,000 soldiers to leave Afghanistan by end of ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Kalera 1
More from around the web