Biden, Palin sons assigned to Iraq

Sep 6, 2008 Read more: Arizona Republic
The long and divisive war in Iraq is about to resonate with presidential candidates in a way not seen so far in the campaign: The sons of both vice-presidential nominees are assigned to go there soon. Read more

“Blinded By The Right”

Since: Aug 07

Long Island Sound

#1 Sep 6, 2008
Lets hope they remain safe.
God bless!
Former Democrat

AOL

#2 Sep 6, 2008
Mccain / Palin O8!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Sep 6, 2008
Military service should be required of ALL those running for public office (and their family members as well); and I'm talking enlisted frontline cannon-fodder, not supply officers in the rear with the gear. Maybe we wouldn't be in this mess in Iraq if Shrub knew his twins would be digging foxholes instead of partying in college. Of course Shrub is a wacko, so he probably wouldn't care, so long as they are out of his hair! But maybe more of the quasi sane legislators would think twice about committing troops if they know their family members will be in harms way as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Wainwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
News Fairbanks police respond to report of shots fir... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Sue 2
News Army sergeant gets 30 days in battery of soldier (Aug '12) Aug '12 Huckster not 1
News Detroit funeral set for soldier shot by fellow ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ralph 2
News Army jury returns split verdict in suicide case (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ohio Wrangler 1
News Los Alamitos military theater has a rich histor... (Oct '08) Apr '12 Ellis 5
News 40,000 soldiers to leave Afghanistan by end of ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Kalera 1
More from around the web