North Pole couple charged with child abuse

Nov 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner

A North Pole couple accused of abusing the woman's 2-year-old daughter considered bringing another child to authorities to cover up the abuse, court documents allege.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Charlene Adams

Holly, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Shiloh Morris is the father of my Grandson. He was abusive to my daughter and we had to get a restraining order to keep him away. Shiloh was constantly threating to take his son from her even before he was born. He is manipulative and a liar. He is not to be trusted to tell the truth. He will say or do anything to get out of trouble or to convince you that he is telling the truth. I know and love his parents. They are good people and raised him better than this. It is time Shiloh stand like a man and get help for his anger and abusive ways. I know that he is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law but he still needs help. No child should be abused and I pray that this little girl and his other children not suffer any other incidents because of him.
RICK STADLER

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

Shiloh is my son and yes he has done things that his mother and i dont approve of.I have never seen him abuse in any way his children or anyone else's.Not knowing what happened i cant comment on the alaska incident.I wish everyone else could give him the same respect,instead of throwing him under the bus.Thank you Charlene so nice of you.He will never catch a break with people not even giving him a chance.On a side note if i had something to say i wouldnt air it out on the internet damn hate to see what you would say if you hated us
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Shiloh Morris is a liar & has a history of abuse. My daughter is married to him. We flew her & our 16 mth old graddaughter back to Mo 6 weeks ago because of his violent rages. He was breaking things, putting holes in walls, taking the phones & internet cord so she couldnt use them.He broke her computer, a car windshield while his wife & 6 wk old daughter were in there.He has cheated on her several times & was making plans with a girl in St Louis while he's living with a girl in Alaska (2 days after his wife came back to MO). I have heard him yelling & calling his wife names. He's taken their daughter & locked himself in the bedroom as she cried for her mom. He has 2 kids & one on the way. He needs to have his parental rights terminated. He tries to manipulate & use people. Abusers do not deserve to live, whether they are the abuser or sit there & watch it happen. Innocent children do not deserve this. I cried for an hr for that lil girl & because if I hadnt gotten a loan to get them out of there, it could of been my daughter & granddaughter. He has a son from a prev. relationship & I personally heard him yelling at him to "shut the f*** up" when he was about 10 mths old. Yes, I did intervene. He also broke someone's jaw while drinking by hitting them from behind with a bat or something. The hospital report says "it was not a face to face fight because of the damage it is obvious he was hit from behind (blindsided). Charges are still pending.
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

I think it needs to be aired on the internet. Maybe some other girl will NOT fall for his lies & end up being abused.
stl baby girl

New Haven, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

look i know shiloh personally and i know amber also and talk to her quit a bit
but the both have told be they spite up r the parents here shur they r not just mad about because i know for a fact his mother and father would beat his ass no matter how big he is if he had done any of this yeah the boy has not been an angel i have knowen him since we were both litle so i know he is far from a perfect angel but he also dont need this shit i am sorry if everyone on here dont agree because belive no girls needs this shit either
but do you guys think this is helping your daughters any if he did do it do you really think they want to relive it over and over so just stop if it happen the truth will come out if not just leave all of them the fuck alone
stl baby girl

New Haven, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

RICK STADLER wrote:
Shiloh is my son and yes he has done things that his mother and i dont approve of.I have never seen him abuse in any way his children or anyone else's.Not knowing what happened i cant comment on the alaska incident.I wish everyone else could give him the same respect,instead of throwing him under the bus.Thank you Charlene so nice of you.He will never catch a break with people not even giving him a chance.On a side note if i had something to say i wouldnt air it out on the internet damn hate to see what you would say if you hated us
rick i am not sure if you remmber me but my name is jessy and me and shiloh dated a long time ago and i agree with you but i also would like to let you know that i do not think at all that shiloh has done what they are saying he has and i will always be here to give him a chance he is a grerat friend and was my fisrt true love and i just can not see him doing these things but he dose deserve not to have peopl going behind his back like they are think you for raiseing such a good kid
Cory

Fort Wainwright, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

OMG are you people crazy, i know shilo very well he is in my unit, and i have been to his house many times, and i know for a fact that none of this online and in this paper is true i was there when he called CID to tell them about the nieghbors Jennifer and Isacc that they were getting to rough with their son. Also this article in the paper is no where near the actull truth. It for starters isnt a little girl but a little boy names Tristan, and how is shilo have a girlfriend that is another soilders wife. but all you people need to stop and take a look at life. shilo might not be perfect but at least he tries to do things right like calling the police on this couple and what happened they lied and said that it was all him when he never to my knowledge ever touched this little boy. i would leave him with my kids anytime of any day he is not a child abuser
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I disagree......and yes Rick you have seen Shiloh push his wife & yell at her at your house. It was at your house that he broke the windshield with them in the car. I also read the Alaska police report and have read the court docket info.
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Cory wrote:
OMG are you people crazy, i know shilo very well he is in my unit, and i have been to his house many times, and i know for a fact that none of this online and in this paper is true i was there when he called CID to tell them about the nieghbors Jennifer and Isacc that they were getting to rough with their son. Also this article in the paper is no where near the actull truth. It for starters isnt a little girl but a little boy names Tristan, and how is shilo have a girlfriend that is another soilders wife. but all you people need to stop and take a look at life. shilo might not be perfect but at least he tries to do things right like calling the police on this couple and what happened they lied and said that it was all him when he never to my knowledge ever touched this little boy. i would leave him with my kids anytime of any day he is not a child abuser
I hope & pray that it is NOT true. Knowing his temper & his past (how he was acting evev in Sept), it seems to be something he is capable of. He calls his pregnant wife & yells at her & calls her names. He's had a past restraining order against him. I just hope he gets help. I have given him several chances & he keeps blowing it. He's very self centered & spends alot of money on play thigns for himself. I will believe this till the court finds him innocent.
jessica walker

New Haven, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

look i agree with his friend i used to date shiloh and have knowen him for a very long time this just is not something that he would do and i also talk to amber and she has never said anything about shiloh doing any of the shit you all are saying he did but anyhow think you cory you are a true frined to be on here taking up for him it dont seem as though anyone else cares about what this may be doing to him
adfjngl

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 16, 2009
 
jessica walker wrote:
look i agree with his friend i used to date shiloh and have knowen him for a very long time this just is not something that he would do and i also talk to amber and she has never said anything about shiloh doing any of the shit you all are saying he did but anyhow think you cory you are a true frined to be on here taking up for him it dont seem as though anyone else cares about what this may be doing to him
I care about my granddaughter & my daughter. She just told me alot that she hadnt told me before. He was arrested the day she found out she was pregnant with their daughter back in 2007 because he was dragging her by her hair & a policeman drove by & saw it happening!!!! Just this week he has sent threatening emails & messages to my son saying, "when I get back to MO, I am going to do the samething to you that I did to your dad." Which was, he "blindsided him with a blunt object causing a broken jaw" per the Dr's report. People do change, maybe he use to be a good person but he has a violent temper. Also, if he was such a good person, why did his parents kick him out when he was a teenager??? They personally told us that.
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 16, 2009
 
The last post is from me. My grandaughter had helped me earlier with the baby talk. LOL
jessica walker wrote:
look i agree with his friend i used to date shiloh and have knowen him for a very long time this just is not something that he would do and i also talk to amber and she has never said anything about shiloh doing any of the shit you all are saying he did but anyhow think you cory you are a true frined to be on here taking up for him it dont seem as though anyone else cares about what this may be doing to him
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 16, 2009
 
stl baby girl wrote:
is this the shiloh morris that was with a girl named amber has a son named jordan and a new baby named alexiea
You shouldn't post the children's names on here!
Amber Morris

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 16, 2009
 
Shiloh is my husband. For the most part, he is a great father and has never once layed his hands on our 16 month old daughter. I don't believe that he abused someone elses child either. He has also been a great friend to me, but when it comes to being a husband and in a relationship, he falls short. So, I do question weather he was living with this women or not. He has done all the things my mother said (and more) and he is very violent and i'm not the only girl he has done things like that to. I don't care what you girls who dated him in the past say or think. You obviously do NOT know Shiloh! When was the last time you actually talked to him? And for the girl who said she knows me, if you are who i'm thinking you are, yes, you know of me and we have talked on myspace, but I have never met you in person nor do I really know you so why would I tell you anything so personal about my life? I didn't even tell my family for the longest time because I wanted them to like Shiloh. And i don't appericiate you putting my children's names on here!(My daughter and step-son) Thats not right and I think you should delete that and re-phrase it. Don't you know it is illegal to talk about minors? Also, I laugh at those of you who say you know Shiloh so well and that he is a great friend when you can't even spell his name correctly (Shilo).
Amber Morris

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 16, 2009
 
I don't know a Jessica Walker either. Only Jessica I know is Jessica Kruel -- and you are the one I don't really know, just talk to on myspace. So you all can stop saying that you know me when you don't!
Cory

Fort Wainwright, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

well you all can say what you want but i know the truth and i know he is innocent and wont be found guilty, so all of you people talking bad on him i hope that it all comes back to you in some sort of a way
Amber Morris

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 17, 2009
 
Cory wrote:
well you all can say what you want but i know the truth and i know he is innocent and wont be found guilty, so all of you people talking bad on him i hope that it all comes back to you in some sort of a way
Maybe this one incident is not true. But, he's still guilty of all the abuse he's done to my daughter/his wife. There are police reports to prove it. I am taking care of his family right now because he is a self centered jerk. He spends their money on toys for himself or other girls. He's very manipulative & lies excessively. He was yelling at her last night & calling her names because she needs to get the car fixed. I heard him!!!! But, they say you're like the friends you have so you would accept all of this because you are just like him. I'm just thankful that my girls are back home & safe.
TKG68

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 17, 2009
 
Cory wrote:
well you all can say what you want but i know the truth and i know he is innocent and wont be found guilty, so all of you people talking bad on him i hope that it all comes back to you in some sort of a way
The last message is from me.......Amber & I use the same computer because Shiloh broke her laptop that her brother had given her while in Alaska.
Amber Morris

Harrisburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 17, 2009
 
"Cory" is really Shiloh...just to let everyone know.
jessica

New Haven, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

TKG68 wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't post the children's names on here!
ok yes i am very sorry about that i just had to find out if it was the same shiloh but i do agree that people can change that is true but i still just dont know i have talked to him and a few other pwople since i found out and yes since i have brought it up he has not wanted to talk a whole lot to me but anyhow will you pleaee tell amber that i am sorry about everything and hope that her and your grandaughter are ok and that evrything works out for them shes a great girl i hope she knows that and one day she will find someone to love her the way she deserves along with that beautiful baby girl of hers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Wainwright Discussions

Search the Fort Wainwright Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ataleaya Saganitso (Aug '13) Aug '13 Smallnavajo 1
Fairbanks police respond to report of shots fir... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Sue 2
Army sergeant gets 30 days in battery of soldier (Aug '12) Aug '12 Huckster not 1
Detroit funeral set for soldier shot by fellow ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ralph 2
Army jury returns split verdict in suicide case (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ohio Wrangler 1
Los Alamitos military theater has a rich histor... (Oct '08) Apr '12 Ellis 5
40,000 soldiers to leave Afghanistan by end of ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Kalera 1
•••
•••
•••
•••