Fugitive Army Private Captured in Flo...

Fugitive Army Private Captured in Florida

There are 2 comments on the KVOR-AM Colorado Springs story from Feb 19, 2011, titled Fugitive Army Private Captured in Florida. In it, KVOR-AM Colorado Springs reports that:

An Army private wanted in Los Angeles County, Calif., for allegedly raping a 15-year-old girl was captured in Florida on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOR-AM Colorado Springs.

Rattle Kattle

Sanford, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2011
Support our troops and rapists.....our sick military monsters are they SCUM of the planet.

Rattle Kattles Son

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Dad,

Oh stop would you! And you talk about rape? Well while you are at it why don't you tell everybody on here how you raped a 15 year old while serving overseas in Europe, and what punishment you recieved for it.

I'm sorry Dad..but what is fair is fair I cannot just sit back and let you make a complete hypocrite out of yourself on here and get away with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fraud (Dec '15) Dec '15 LKR 1
News Lawmakers bash U.S. Army plan to cut 57,000 tro... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News At long last, Vietnam Veterans welcomed home in... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dano2122 1
News About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gro 1
News A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 LaDonna Clark 1
News Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lawswon 1
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Mar '14 anonymous 1
More from around the web