48th Brigade heading overseas

48th Brigade heading overseas

There are 5 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Dec 14, 2008, titled 48th Brigade heading overseas. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

The Georgia Army Guard's 48th brigade will be deploying as early as April. The soldiers will be stationed in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

Amanda

AOL

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Please pray for them, my husband is with them....
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#2 Jan 4, 2009
Amanda wrote:
Please pray for them, my husband is with them....
Hey
chester

Fort Valley, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2009
what is his name im also in the 48th i might know him im out of statesboro..
Patriot

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Jan 18, 2009
A Declaration of War Prompts Military War
Benefits and Pay -

America has not declared war from the Korean Conflict to present day...

Is that what you call Supporting the Troops?
Johnny Scurry

Hinesville, GA

#5 Feb 17, 2009
Let's uplift all soliders of the 48th Brigade that has spouses, family and friends that will be going or staying. Keep the prayers going remember God is always in control. Let's keep the marriages uplifted and the children we as wife's has a job to do as well as our soliders. May God bless all that reads this. Let's get on one accord with our prayers.
Wife Anita

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... (Dec '16) Sep '17 Jamesmatheson 3
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Aug '17 Retired Military 2
fraud (Dec '15) Dec '15 LKR 1
News Lawmakers bash U.S. Army plan to cut 57,000 tro... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News At long last, Vietnam Veterans welcomed home in... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dano2122 1
News About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gro 1
News A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 LaDonna Clark 1
More from around the web