Father and son set to deploy overseas together

Full story: WTOC-TV Savannah
As the 3rd Infantry Divisions's headquarters cases it colors signifying the beginning of its deployment overseas, Sgt. Full Story
Lynne March - NJ

Fairview, NJ

#1 Aug 12, 2012
To my cousins Sgt.Craig Muerer and his son Chaz Muerer. We as your family, want you both to know how proud we are to be part of your family. GOD BLESS and watch over you both along with all of the others. We will miss you and cannot wait for your safe return. GOD BLESS all of the U.S. AMERICAN Troops. Our hearts and souls are with all of you at this difficult time. Stay safe and continue to be proud. THANK YOU for fighting for our freedom and our COUNTRY. We are always thinking of you boys. Love you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... Oct '14 Gro 1
A show for the troops: Lt. Dan Band rocks Fort ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 LaDonna Clark 1
Motorists cautioned as smoke from Fort Stewart ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lawswon 1
Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Mar '14 anonymous 1
This is what it's like to be an Army woman in c... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Skeptic 1
Military should have to live on post (Oct '13) Jan '14 haha 5
Tony Molchak Shot His Wife While Fighting His E... (Oct '13) Oct '13 dolly 1
More from around the web