Flags To Fly At Half-Staff For Fallen...

Flags To Fly At Half-Staff For Fallen Minn. Soldier

There are 12 comments on the WCCO story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Flags To Fly At Half-Staff For Fallen Minn. Soldier. In it, WCCO reports that:

Gov. Mark Dayton has ordered flags flown at half-staff at Minnesota state and federal buildings Thursday in honor of Army Spec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

Rattle Kattle

Christmas, FL

#1 Apr 28, 2011
Flags at half staff mean ZERO..Nothing

Quit sending the troops to die in a war we will never win.

Our nation is sick, violent and ugly and we shall wallow in sadness and revenge as we are totally defeated by the folly of our own efforts.

Too bad for the soldier wasting his life on our sick revengeful wars
Splash X Damage

“I'm Purty/Purity”

Since: Nov 07

Missouri

#2 Apr 29, 2011
"Too bad for the soldier wasting his life on our sick revengeful wars"

The same one that allows you to speak so freely?
Amazed

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
Flags at half staff mean ZERO..Nothing
Quit sending the troops to die in a war we will never win.
Our nation is sick, violent and ugly and we shall wallow in sadness and revenge as we are totally defeated by the folly of our own efforts.
Too bad for the soldier wasting his life on our sick revengeful wars
Way to take a stand against a fallen hero you coward. You are a shining example of what passes from the bowels of the worst our society has to offer. The only thing that rises higher than your own stench is the disappointment of all who look upon you and the sad spectacle of your irrelevance. You are well qualified to comment on what is wrong with our country as you are a marvelous example of that which is wrong. The question that begs asking is who in this world is proud of you. Not even yourself.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#4 Apr 29, 2011
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to take a stand against a fallen hero you coward. You are a shining example of what passes from the bowels of the worst our society has to offer. The only thing that rises higher than your own stench is the disappointment of all who look upon you and the sad spectacle of your irrelevance. You are well qualified to comment on what is wrong with our country as you are a marvelous example of that which is wrong. The question that begs asking is who in this world is proud of you. Not even yourself.
I am not against the soldier you dummy, the fact that he WASTED his life for his corrupt government is sad.

These wars have ZERO to do with protecting anyone's rights.

These wars are all about the money...$2 billion a week in Afghanistan alone.

US corporations are making hundreads of billions on this and IDIOTS like you think it is about protecting someone's rights.

YOU go waste your life in the mideast, quit sending kids to die for corporate profits
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#5 Apr 29, 2011
ONLY ONE?

THE UNITED STATES PENTAGON IS STACKING UP THE DEAD UNITED STATES TROOPS BODIES IN AFGHANISTAN LIKE THE WINTER SUPPLY OF WINTER FIREWOOD IN MINNESOTA.

Title Filter Display #
# Article Title Date Author Hits
1 2 enemy vehicles eliminated in Arghasan Friday, 29 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 6
2 6 Afghan-NATO cowardly troops killed, 7 wounded in blast Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 23
3 French attack beaten back, one killed in Kapisa Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 19
4 Explosion in Wardag destroys tank, kills 4 US invaders Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 10
5 Heavy fighting took place in Kabul Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 19
6 8 Afghan-NATO cowardly troops killed, 5 tanks destroyed in Laghman battle Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 34
7 Puppet commander wounded, two gunmen killed in Baghlan Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 12
8 Blast in Khost kills 3 NATO invaders, wounds 1 as it hits tank Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 17
9 US military base comes under attack in Laghman Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 10
10 Powerful explosion kills and wounds 7 joint enemy Friday, 29 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 20
11 US tank blown apart by land mine Friday, 29 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 19
12 Cowardly invaders flee after taking on deadly casualties Friday, 29 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 27
13 Zhiri blast takes out US tank Friday, 29 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 14
14 4 US-NATO invaders killed raiding Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 18
15 2 villagers abducted in US-NATO night invasion Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 12
16 PTR base attacked in Ghazni Friday, 29 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 14
17 US tank destroyed, 3 American invaders killed Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 23
18 Minions’ military convoy attacked in Kunar province Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 16
19 Invaders surveillance balloon shot, 2 invaders killed Thursday, 28 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 35
20 Rabat-e-Sangi blast tears through US tank Thursday, 28 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 14
21 American tank blown apart near Qalat city Thursday, 28 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 13
22 Savage American terrorists martyr 7 including woman Thursday, 28 April 2011 Qari Yousuf Ahmadi 31
23 8 local minions killed as check post overrun in Khost Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 12
24 5 American invaders killed, 3 wounded in northern Baghlan province Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 11
25 Civilian house set ablaze in invaders’ roCivilian house set ablaze in invaders’ rocket attack, villa Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 16
26 Two US invaders killed, several wounded in Wardag Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 10
27 US tank rocked in Ghazni, 3 American invaders killed Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 9
28 US tank rocked in Ghazni, 3 American invaders killed Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 11
29 9 killed, 6 wounded as invaders supply convoy attacked in Ghazni Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 28
30 Mujahideen attack kills 5 puppets, destroys 4 vehicles in Paktia Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 16
31 NATO invaders spy plane shot down in Kapisa Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 33
32 3 puppets killed, 2 wounded in Mujahideen attack Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 13
33 4 American invading soldiers killed in hand grenade attack Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 22
34 Massive explosion in Laghman blows US tank apart Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 15
35 Blast in Paktia kills two cowardly minions Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 10
36 US PRT base attacked in northern Panjshir province Thursday, 28 April 2011 Zabihullah Mujahid 15
Amazed

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not against the soldier you dummy, the fact that he WASTED his life for his corrupt government is sad.
These wars have ZERO to do with protecting anyone's rights.
These wars are all about the money...$2 billion a week in Afghanistan alone.
US corporations are making hundreads of billions on this and IDIOTS like you think it is about protecting someone's rights.
YOU go waste your life in the mideast, quit sending kids to die for corporate profits
You lack honor, intelligence and original thought. A parrot on a perch cackling away. Still irrelevant.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#7 Apr 30, 2011
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack honor, intelligence and original thought. A parrot on a perch cackling away. Still irrelevant.
I am not STUPID enough to waste my life in Afghanistan

This is a DEAD soldier that died as a result of another sick US invasion.

Fly your flags all ya want he is still DEAD.

WE will not win anything but death, debt and regret

The USA is a sick nation , it really is...our flags belong on the ground as we attack with our evil.
Amazed

United States

#8 May 2, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not STUPID enough to waste my life in Afghanistan
This is a DEAD soldier that died as a result of another sick US invasion.
Fly your flags all ya want he is still DEAD.
WE will not win anything but death, debt and regret
The USA is a sick nation , it really is...our flags belong on the ground as we attack with our evil.
...... and you're angry at your parents ... Blah blah blah. We have heard it all before - let it all out little fella. You are so shocking we should all stop and listen to you cry. It isn't fair like they told you it would be huh sweetheart?

Bottom line that soldier is still a hero and you are still debris. A burden on all you contact.
Rattle Kattle

Sanford, FL

#9 May 2, 2011
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
...... and you're angry at your parents ... Blah blah blah. We have heard it all before - let it all out little fella. You are so shocking we should all stop and listen to you cry. It isn't fair like they told you it would be huh sweetheart?
Bottom line that soldier is still a hero and you are still debris. A burden on all you contact.
No he is an ex- hero and flying your flags at half staff means nothing.

We have accomplished zero with these wars except the bitter taste of revenge , death, debt and regret.

I did not start these wars but they ended him...it is unfortunate they did not end those that did start them.

If we would handcuff our politicians to our combat troops there would be less war..true or false ..you dummy?
Amazed

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 May 2, 2011
Still rattling in circles parroting the same things you have heard others say. You don't even understand your own arguements. You dishonored a hero and that lessens your own value - no one else's. Enjoy the freedoms others provide for you. I am sure lots of things have to be prvided for you and you sit back and complain about those as well I am sure. Thankfully you are only a burden on those you contact - your reach will never extend beyond that because that would take too much effort on your part and you just don't have it in you. Your warrant no further attention here - you are dismissed.

Since: Aug 09

Parksley, VA

#11 May 2, 2011
Splash X Damage wrote:
"Too bad for the soldier wasting his life on our sick revengeful wars"
The same one that allows you to speak so freely?
No, that armed conflict has nothing to do with the existence or exercise of our First Amendment, Jethro.

Instead of getting worked up over the half-staff issue why didn't you demand Bush fund those two invasions on the books? Maybe the VA would have been more realistically funded for the now necessary health care, physical and mental.
Rattle Kattle

Sanford, FL

#12 May 3, 2011
Amazed wrote:
Still rattling in circles parroting the same things you have heard others say. You don't even understand your own arguements. You dishonored a hero and that lessens your own value - no one else's. Enjoy the freedoms others provide for you. I am sure lots of things have to be prvided for you and you sit back and complain about those as well I am sure. Thankfully you are only a burden on those you contact - your reach will never extend beyond that because that would take too much effort on your part and you just don't have it in you. Your warrant no further attention here - you are dismissed.
Your are too foolish to grasp how foolish you are. Your ignorance has you blinded to the simple reality.....that soldiers death accomplished ZERO.

We have won zero with these wars except..death,debt and regret.

Honor the soldier all ya want, he is still dead and the people that sent him to war are still pushing for eternal war for eternal profits.

I never dishonored that soldier...those that started and support these wars did.

No YOU go to the mideast and stay there...quit sending kids to do your dirty work.

Now get back to your working party in the latrines of government

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Snelling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Snelling's upper post: 'Country club,' gho... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 8
News As Hasan trial starts, Fort Hood victims feel b... (Aug '13) Aug '13 shinningelectr0n 2
News Los Alamitos military theater has a rich histor... (Oct '08) Apr '12 Ellis 5
News NYT: Prayer dispute at Texas national cemetery (Aug '11) Sep '11 The Mad Man 2
News Pawlenty honors soldier with flag proclamation (Jul '10) Jul '10 Apple Valley Cali... 1
News Honoring World War II Veteran, Sophia Woitel Wi... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dennis Eskeli 1
More from around the web