Post a Comment

Post a Comment

There are 1 comment on the Monroe News Star story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Post a Comment. In it, Monroe News Star reports that:

World War II news correspondents often lamented that it took so long for their news accounts to get home the import was lost.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monroe News Star.

Andrea Willilams

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2009
I use to live in Junction City over 20 years ago around 1985. I had 2 good friends named Ron Gable and Bobbie Mckenny I was curious to know if these folks are still listed in your fair city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Riley possibly reducing employees by 9,000 (Jan '15) Feb '15 The Kangaroo 90
News Kansas county's land sale draws scant interest (Sep '13) Sep '13 Help Yo Self 6
News Prosecution Outlines Case Against Soldier In De... (Aug '13) Aug '13 rayray 2
News Gravesite Review Underway At Fort Riley's Cemetery (Jun '13) Jun '13 home of global wa... 1
News Quad squad: Manhattan brothers turn 10 on May 27 (May '13) May '13 yepigames 1
News Vernon Parish public schools get $18 million gr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Spirit_Hunters 4
News Body Found In Submerged Car In Fort Riley Lake (Apr '10) Oct '12 Michael Wiles 31
More from around the web