Atheist Soldier Sues Military Over Al...

Atheist Soldier Sues Military Over Alleged Christian Bias

There are 115 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Jan 3, 2009, titled Atheist Soldier Sues Military Over Alleged Christian Bias. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

An atheist soldier suing over prayers at military formations claims a larger pattern of religious discrimination exists in the military, citing attempts to convert Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan and an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Since: Mar 08

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

#101 Jan 4, 2009
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious activities are always voluntary in our military as well, no matter what anyone attempts to say.
Not sure what a "gong" is.
LMAO.. guess your not as 'educated' in other countries military details are ya?

“Fundie SMACKER..”

#102 Jan 4, 2009
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spamming troll alert!
no admission nor denial? LMAO kerdy, people DO read these posts and threads.. its easy to see..

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#103 Jan 4, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I wont hold that against you.. trust me, I wont.
Oh thanks ...(I hope lol).. na .. I try to get on with everyone if possible ... and use what info I have to provide info to the best of my ability ... and if I know a topic well .. then I put my 2cents worth in.

but hey everyone is different .. if we were all the same ... geesss how boring would this earth be. Sometimes Iike being different ..(ok my kids call me weird .. and yes sometimes I am).. but hey I am just me ... and people either like me or they dont ... but I dont change (bar my clothes lol) for anyone.(and that is what my hubby appreciates as well ...)

Since: Oct 07

Bawlmer

#104 Jan 5, 2009
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is. Its the result of thinned-skinned, self victimized, cry babies who want everything their way or destory everything while acting like a bunch of militant rejects in the process. Its the same nutjobs that dont understand that if it werent for the very thing they are warring against, they wouldnt be able to do or say the idiotic things they spew.
I agree. Christians shouldn't be such crybabies.

Since: Oct 07

Bawlmer

#105 Jan 5, 2009
Kerdy 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its pathetic. If they dont like it, get out. Its that simple.
Chaplains have that option also, if they don't like it.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#106 Jan 5, 2009
"... The original lawsuit filed in September alleged Chalker had to attend events at Fort Riley where Christian prayers were given. Foundation president Mikey Weinstein said Chalker tried to pursue his complaints within the Army but was told they were 'unfounded.'"

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#107 Jan 5, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I wont hold that against you.. trust me, I wont.
Desperation is an ugly thing, even for you.

Location hidden

#108 Jan 5, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. guess your not as 'educated' in other countries military details are ya?
What? Try to make some since there brainless one.

Location hidden

#109 Jan 5, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
<quoted text>no admission nor denial? LMAO kerdy, people DO read these posts and threads.. its easy to see..
That you are a troll on this forum? Yes, people DO read your posts and can tell this for themselves.

Location hidden

#110 Jan 5, 2009
aveteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Christians shouldn't be such crybabies.
Ah, the victimizer claiming to be the victim. How liberal idiot of you. Thanks.

Location hidden

#111 Jan 5, 2009
aveteran wrote:
<quoted text>Chaplains have that option also, if they don't like it.
Was there a point in there somewhere? No? Normal for you, isnt it.

Location hidden

#112 Jan 5, 2009
Joe DeCaro wrote:
"... The original lawsuit filed in September alleged Chalker had to attend events at Fort Riley where Christian prayers were given. Foundation president Mikey Weinstein said Chalker tried to pursue his complaints within the Army but was told they were 'unfounded.'"
And they were.

“Fundie SMACKER..”

#113 Jan 5, 2009
Gee kerdy, how christian and or mature your posts are!
Very becoming of a man (wannabe) in uniform! Time to grow up now, someday you 'might' be a man.

Location hidden

#114 Jan 5, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
Gee kerdy, how christian and or mature your posts are!
Very becoming of a man (wannabe) in uniform! Time to grow up now, someday you 'might' be a man.
Spamming Troll

“Say CHEEEZE!!!!”

Since: Jan 09

Yuma, AZ

#115 Jan 5, 2009
Kerdy 1 wrote:
And there is no war against Christianity. Riiiiiiiiiiight!
There aint no war with Jesus. He aint even real. How can you fight sombody who aint real? If he was real, would the world be better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Riley possibly reducing employees by 9,000 (Jan '15) Feb '15 The Kangaroo 90
News Kansas county's land sale draws scant interest (Sep '13) Sep '13 Help Yo Self 6
News Prosecution Outlines Case Against Soldier In De... (Aug '13) Aug '13 rayray 2
News Gravesite Review Underway At Fort Riley's Cemetery (Jun '13) Jun '13 home of global wa... 1
News Quad squad: Manhattan brothers turn 10 on May 27 (May '13) May '13 yepigames 1
News Vernon Parish public schools get $18 million gr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Spirit_Hunters 4
News Body Found In Submerged Car In Fort Riley Lake (Apr '10) Oct '12 Michael Wiles 31
More from around the web