Soldier Back From War Suspected Of Ki...

Soldier Back From War Suspected Of Killing Family

There are 1 comment on the CBS4 story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Soldier Back From War Suspected Of Killing Family. In it, CBS4 reports that:

Share + Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm US/Eastern DAN JOLING, Associated Press Writer ANCHORAGE, Alaska A 21-year-old military police officer who returned from Afghanistan two months ago likely shot his wife and 8-month-old baby to death, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS4.

Jessica

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Apr 28, 2010
I knew this baby this is horrible what happen to her. what sick freak kills a incent child who cant do nothing for herself. i hope this soldier goes to hell. i fell so sorry for the wifes family. god bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier held in Afghanistan is 23-year-old Idahoan (Jul '09) Jun '14 Bergdahl is a Des... 7
News Spc. Jarrett P. Griemel of La Porte died Wednes... (Jun '09) Nov '11 sister sister 608
Moving to Ft. Richardson (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jayme 1
News Elmendorf, Fort Richardson sign joint-base agre... (Oct '09) Oct '09 MarcW 1
News Idaho town prays for return of captured US soldier (Jul '09) Jul '09 Marat 1
News Soldiers: Army forcing troops to deploy despite... (Mar '09) Mar '09 clone benson 1
News Wichita Falls Soldier Laid to Rest (Dec '08) Dec '08 udontknowfire 2
More from around the web