5 U.S. Soldiers Accused of Killing Afghan Civilians

Sep 20, 2010 Full story: StarNewsOnline.com 6

The brutal, premeditated killings of three Afghan civilians - allegedly at the hands of American soldiers - are expected to be detailed in military court near here this fall, potentially undermining efforts by the United States as it tries to win support among Afghans in fighting the Taliban.

Full Story
Theo

Germany

#1 Sep 20, 2010
There were tousends of people who were brutally murdered by uss psychopathic - soldiers there.
And naturally that these war criminals must get at least long .ife imprisonment.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Disgusting.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2010
They should be hanged.
the way it is

Sparta, TN

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Too bad there is not another JF Kennedy as president today. Americans wouldn't be over there to start with! Then none of this would have taken place. I say "bring 'em home, leave 'em alone". They've been thru enough already just being there. Remember "jump frog, we'll see who jumps the highest"? Same difference here.
Tom

Laatzen, Germany

#5 Sep 21, 2010
the way it is wrote:
Too bad there is not another JF Kennedy as president today. Americans wouldn't be over there to start with! Then none of this would have taken place. I say "bring 'em home, leave 'em alone". They've been thru enough already just being there. Remember "jump frog, we'll see who jumps the highest"? Same difference here.
but there are another candidates just like for instance Ron Poul, who says that he will withdraw all troops from invaded by usa regions and he will end the wars - he has it in programm. Why do you vote always for war criminals? It is time to change.
Tom

Laatzen, Germany

#6 Sep 21, 2010
these war criminals should be sentence at least to life imprisonment 100 or more years without possibilty of releasing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding ... (Apr '10) Jan '15 51st Signal Soldier 8
Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
A Tale of Two Diagnoses: Records Show How Army ... (Aug '12) Mar '13 HumanSpirit 36
More from around the web