Soldier sentenced to nearly 6 years i...

Soldier sentenced to nearly 6 years in Fort Lewis drug death

There are 1 comment on the Tacoma News Tribune story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Soldier sentenced to nearly 6 years in Fort Lewis drug death. In it, Tacoma News Tribune reports that:

The 16-year-old girl who survived a drug-filled night that ended with her frienda TMs death in a Fort Lewis barracks emerged Thursday to say the soldier whom the two girls were visiting did not give them drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tacoma News Tribune.

Kollin

Irkutsk, Russia

#1 Jan 25, 2010
found a great site xanax (alprazo) http://www.xanax-alprazo.hdd1.ru

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is that sound coming from JBLM and why so ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth-seeker 1
News Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding ... (Apr '10) Jan '15 51st Signal Soldier 8
News Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
News Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
News Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
News Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
More from around the web