Army sending 10,000 Fort Lewis soldie...

Army sending 10,000 Fort Lewis soldiers to Iraq

There are 4 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Army sending 10,000 Fort Lewis soldiers to Iraq. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

Not many of Kyle Roeter's classmates at Bellevue High School joined the Army. After graduation in 2003, many went to the University of Washington or out-of-state colleges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

GHOSTRIDER-OCEAN A

Portsmouth, VA

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Iraq-nam....the gift that keeps on giving...DEATH!
OleCogger

Fort Collins, CO

#2 Oct 4, 2008
The truth is when the politician says, they are defending our freedom in a foreign country, that is a dang lie, our freedon and constitution applies only here in the USA and the territories of the USA.

I support the soldiers, but not the war!

The politician doesn't defend anything other than their elected position. Too many of them should have been forced out long ago!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Oct 6, 2008
OleCogger wrote:
The truth is when the politician says, they are defending our freedom in a foreign country, that is a dang lie, our freedon and constitution applies only here in the USA and the territories of the USA.
I support the soldiers, but not the war!
The politician doesn't defend anything other than their elected position. Too many of them should have been forced out long ago!
There is no war in Iraq.

It is a badly planned mis-adventure.

The US military: ARMY & Marines rolled up the 'wwar' in two months.

The Bush administration fired all the Iraq army & police, & their civil service; having no-one or nothing to replace them. These fired, trained Iraqis found employment with those now killing US troops in a land they never should have been sent to.

That all said, and also that anyone who supports GW Buswh is an American traitor; the present troops in Iraq need to be relieved.

They should all be brought home, and will soon be; but those there now need relief.

Support the troops, send them packages from home.

Or, help support their families.
http://giftstoarmy.army.mil/
Jason Turner

San Diego, CA

#4 Oct 12, 2008
Military troop movements should be secret; the bad guys need only consult topix for all the latest military news and movements. I even read some Navy topix boards and I was appalled by the ship movements and capabilities that posters were posting.

Check out OPSEC and please loose lips do indeed sink ships
http://www.army.com/articles/item/3305
Thanks and have a fine Navy day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is that sound coming from JBLM and why so ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth-seeker 1
News Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding ... (Apr '10) Jan '15 51st Signal Soldier 8
News Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
News Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
News Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
News Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
More from around the web