Soldier Held in Afghan Massacre Had B...

Soldier Held in Afghan Massacre Had Brain Injury, Marital Problems

There are 30 comments on the WJR-AM Detroit story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Soldier Held in Afghan Massacre Had Brain Injury, Marital Problems. In it, WJR-AM Detroit reports that:

The Army staff sergeant who allegedly went on a rampage and killed 16 Afghans as they slept in their homes had a traumatic brain injury at one point and had problems at home after his last deployment, officials told ABC News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJR-AM Detroit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#23 Mar 18, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho-ho!
<quoted text>
Note that despite his alleged "injured brain" he hasn't gone out and slaughtered 16 children.
Just goes to show what I've been saying all along, "The Yankee Pig Dogs are pussies"! You don't see British Expat freaking out like your boy in Afghanistan.
Perhaps the nutless fairy maggots make up for their neutered condition by slaughtering the children they could never father themselves. It's sort a revenge thing. All Americans suffer from it - both military and civilian alike. Why else do you think they blast up the high schools, post offices and shopping malls on civy street?
If our boys didn't have balls how would you explain their notority for knocking up women everywhere they're stationed? You should try it, might just lighten up your mood and put a grin on your face from ear to ear. Or maybe you already have and he dissed you...Lol, that would explain a lot.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#24 Mar 19, 2012
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
If Islam were so great then why did our ancestors kick the Muslims out of Spain ....
What ancestors are you talking about, Mestizo tonto?
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#25 Apr 8, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
What ancestors are you talking about, Mestizo tonto?
I'm talking about our Spanish ancestors who even though they were controlled my Muslims for approximately 800 were able to rise up and kick their asses out of Spain. And yes, I am mestizo and proud of it. Can't win an argument without trying to insult people? Whose the real tonto?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#26 Apr 8, 2012
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't win an argument without trying to insult people? Whose the real tonto?
"insult people"? Me?

The way you "insult" Islam it is clearly you who is el tonto más grande.
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#27 Apr 8, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
"insult people"? Me?
The way you "insult" Islam it is clearly you who is el tonto más grande.
Whatever, but I would be more stupid or tonto to follow Islam. Obviously you've already been brainwashed by some Imam.
armywife

Harker Heights, TX

#28 Apr 8, 2012
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
What balls?? I did'nt know fairy maggots had balls! Oooops, there I go again judging the US(useless)Military. lol.
the only useless thing here is you and your ignorance. Seriously you have no idea what they go thru or the families. Try it see how you handle it. Being prior military myself I can tell you wouldn't last. Your weak and obviously an idiot.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#29 Apr 9, 2012
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, but I would be more stupid or tonto to follow Islam. Obviously you've already been brainwashed by some Imam.
Do you follow Christianity? Do you adhere to the ten commandments? No? Then why would someone who "tells it like it is" necessarily follow Islam? I say that you've already been brainwashed by the Pope. In fact I'm sure of it.
armywife wrote:
<quoted text>
the only useless thing here is you and your ignorance. Seriously you have no idea what they go thru or the families. Try it see how you handle it. Being prior military myself I can tell you wouldn't last. Your weak and obviously an idiot.
What an asswipe. I am also prior military so don't play the sympathy card and think you can get away with it. I have been to combat, which you haven't - so you don't know donkey-shit on a platter.

Go play your adolescent games on the teen-agers in high school. Maybe you can impress them.
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#30 Apr 10, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you follow Christianity? Do you adhere to the ten commandments? No? Then why would someone who "tells it like it is" necessarily follow Islam? I say that you've already been brainwashed by the Pope. In fact I'm sure of it.
<quoted text>
What an asswipe. I am also prior military so don't play the sympathy card and think you can get away with it. I have been to combat, which you haven't - so you don't know donkey-shit on a platter.
Go play your adolescent games on the teen-agers in high school. Maybe you can impress them.
I can assure you that being a good Christian is a lot harder than being a Muslim. I pretty much follow the ten commandments except that adultry might be my favorite sin. Who knows maybe it can be argued that I'm loving my neighbor. So I'm not perfect and can admit to my weaknesses. But it's better than being a Muslim hypocrit.

You Muslims say you love and respect God but you place your prophet Mohammed above God. You will accept an insult to God but if anyone insults Mohammed you all are ready to issue fatwas and want to kill them. The ten commandments says "Thou shalt not kill" and there is no fine print excluding Muslims. So what do you do? You blaspheme by killing "in God's name." You say Allah Akbar or God is great and yet you question his power. You criticize the Holy Trinity that how can God split himself into three. Right there you are questioning the Almighty's power. If God wants to split himself into 3, who are you to question his power or reasoning? You try to impose force on others to supposedly combat evil. God has his general St. Michael the Archangel and all his army of angels. He doesn't need evil corrupt men to fight for him when he has his angels. God gave us the freedom of choice, Islam infringes on our God given right to choose right & wrong. Islam is a controlling and oppressive religion.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#31 Apr 10, 2012
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much follow the ten commandments except that adultry might be my favorite sin.
Then you are a hypocrit.
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm not perfect and can admit to my weaknesses. But it's better than being a Muslim hypocrit.
A Christian hypocrit is the same as a Moslem hypocrit and a Jewish hypocrit. The fact that you don't know that is proof that you are a Christian hypocrit. Qué no, Pendejo?
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#32 Apr 11, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a hypocrit.
<quoted text>
A Christian hypocrit is the same as a Moslem hypocrit and a Jewish hypocrit. The fact that you don't know that is proof that you are a Christian hypocrit. Qué no, Pendejo?
You're just jealous cause you can't get any action. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is that sound coming from JBLM and why so ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth-seeker 1
News Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding ... (Apr '10) Jan '15 51st Signal Soldier 8
News Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
News Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
News Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
News Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
More from around the web