First soldiers, now they are citizens

First soldiers, now they are citizens

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Nov 20, 2008, titled First soldiers, now they are citizens. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

They entered the room "green card soldiers" from nearly every branch of the armed forces, men and women serving the United States in wartime though they were not U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Lynette Patterson

Blairsville, PA

#1 Nov 24, 2008
My husband Michael Patterson is stationed at Ft. Lewis. I am unable to get his mailing address. He is with the 520th Mant. compy O if some one could hook me up with his N.C.O. I have been tring to get something to him.
Mrs. Lynette Patterson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is that sound coming from JBLM and why so ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth-seeker 1
News Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding ... (Apr '10) Jan '15 51st Signal Soldier 8
News Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
News Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
News Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
News Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
More from around the web