Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier Afte...

Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding His Wife's Body In Plastic Cargo Crate

There are 8 comments on the KCPQ story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding His Wife's Body In Plastic Cargo Crate. In it, KCPQ reports that:

Lacey apartment complex where the man told police his wife's body could be found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCPQ.

Friend

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Sheldon was a good man. My husband and Sheldon
were blood brothers since their first deployment in Iraq together. This has come as a severe shock to us all. Sheldon had called us several times in the past month and asked us for relationship advice. I know his wife was not a saint. She was on and off again with him. Initiated a divorce, then would come crawling back. She did this several times, Im shocked but im not surprised that she would try to attack him and that their relationship would end bitter. He loved her too much for this to be an intentional attack
lewis

Olympia, WA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
did she attack him?
Shocked

Kihei, HI

#3 Apr 24, 2010
No matter what kind of man you may have thought this guy was that does not change the fact that he kept this secret for about two months. No one on earth deserves to die the way she did and then be kept in a box in the garage. It is disgusting to think anyone would defend that regardless of if they argued bitterly or not. That is just insane! The guy has major issues and deserves what ever is coming his way.
To A FRIEND

Pecos, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2010
Friend wrote:
Sheldon was a good man. My husband and Sheldon
were blood brothers since their first deployment in Iraq together. This has come as a severe shock to us all. Sheldon had called us several times in the past month and asked us for relationship advice. I know his wife was not a saint. She was on and off again with him. Initiated a divorce, then would come crawling back. She did this several times, Im shocked but im not surprised that she would try to attack him and that their relationship would end bitter. He loved her too much for this to be an intentional attack
JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS ON AND OFF AGAIN, WITH UR FRIEND, AND U CLAIMED SHE WOULD COME CRAWLIN' BACK....(UR FUNNY) IF THEY WERE HAVING MARRIAGE PROBLEMS, DIDN'T MEANT HE HAD TO KILL HER! AND STUFF HER BODY IN THE GARAGE FOR 2 MONTHS???? HOW COULD HE SLEEP AT NITE KNOWING HIS BELOVED WIFEs' BODY WAS PUT IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER, IN THE GARAGE? HE'S A MONSTER!!!!!!! I'M SURE UR NO SAINT URSELF!!
Jerry

Bonney Lake, WA

#5 May 12, 2010
People expect soldiers to come back from being exposed to war being shot at and killing people, like I have been through and act normal, it is really hard to stay sane in civilian world. After going through all those things time in and time out. I am a Vietnam vet with Purple Heart, Bronze Star, etc. I have it really tuff at my civilian job because people will not associate with me because they say I look unaproachable do to my facial expressions due to being in combat constantly for 18 months. This bothers me alot
much love

Forest Hills, NY

#6 May 13, 2010
Our hearts go out to Sheldon. He was and is still a good person. And has never had it easy. I don't think his being a soldier has any bearing except that he was a good soldier, a good committed man. If you yourselves are never in a situation where you cannot escape or in a situation where your own dignity and honor as a parent comes into question, then you are truly lucky people. But if you cannot see past anything you read, and your own short-sided opinions, then hopefully, no one else will be able to for you either. Rest in peace Winter--no one deserves to die. But we can at least try and see beyond ourselves and understand someone else's situation and into the future.
Jack The Ripper

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 13, 2010
I hear she ate the last MRE up from Sheldon,and he got really angry.They must be delicious.I hear it was the Tortillas.Sheldon must have beeen Mexican
51st Signal Soldier

Garland, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2015
much love wrote:
Our hearts go out to Sheldon. He was and is still a good person. And has never had it easy. I don't think his being a soldier has any bearing except that he was a good soldier, a good committed man. If you yourselves are never in a situation where you cannot escape or in a situation where your own dignity and honor as a parent comes into question, then you are truly lucky people. But if you cannot see past anything you read, and your own short-sided opinions, then hopefully, no one else will be able to for you either. Rest in peace Winter--no one deserves to die. But we can at least try and see beyond ourselves and understand someone else's situation and into the future.
This is probably SGT Sterling. She was having an affair with him while they were deployed together. SGT Sterling was the only whack job to defend him. He was a piece of S for what he did. For 60 days he came to work smiling and joking like nothing was wrong. He was asking us "How do you get rid of a body?" "Like, if you were to kill someone..... how would you do it?" Seriously .... he was a sociopath and YOU SGT STERLING are borderline personality disorder for what you did to contribute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is that sound coming from JBLM and why so ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth-seeker 1
News Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
News Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
News Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
News Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News A Tale of Two Diagnoses: Records Show How Army ... (Aug '12) Mar '13 HumanSpirit 36
More from around the web