2 teen girls in Wash. Army barracks; ...

2 teen girls in Wash. Army barracks; 1 dead

There are 56 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 16, 2009, titled 2 teen girls in Wash. Army barracks; 1 dead . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A 16-year-old girl was found dead and another teenage girl was discovered unconscious in a barracks on this Army base south of Tacoma, the Army said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Phil McCracken

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Have the liberals blamed this on anyone yet?
echoman2007

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2009
oh you gotta love those good old army boys that everyone's always so proud of.
echoman2007

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2009
hey mcrackhead what do liberals have to do with it.
let the facts come out, but first give the boys some time to work on a really good excuse.

“This We'll Defend!”

Since: Feb 09

Junction City, Kansas

#4 Feb 17, 2009
echoman2007 wrote:
let the facts come out, but first give the boys some time to work on a really good excuse.
I notice that YOU are the first name-caller.

I notice that YOU are making assumptions without evidence.

Not looking good for the LIBERAL sampling.

My heart goes out to the parents of these young women.

10 to 1 the girls were daughters of military men or women, since they were on-post at 3:30 AM and not logged through the gate.

Don't you think there is enough misery here without you shitting all over it?
Shut up

Essex, MD

#5 Feb 17, 2009
SFC Gary L wrote:
<quoted text>
10 to 1 the girls were daughters of military men or women, since they were on-post at 3:30 AM and not logged through the gate.
Without taking sides on an issue, Phil McCracken started the negativity. Kinda unfair to blame the guy that fired back...

I agree with you. It's tragic enough without adding blame. It certainly looks bad for the soldiers, though. And for the girls. This is just a bad, bad thing to happen.
redneck

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2009
SFC Gary L wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you sound like my mother?
Fault Of Bush

Williamston, MI

#8 Feb 17, 2009
Phil McCracken wrote:
Not yet. Wait for it.....
redneck

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2009
Phil McCracken wrote:
<quoted text>
DID NOT, you big, fat, hairy liar!
Why do you sound like my daughter?

“This We'll Defend!”

Since: Feb 09

Junction City, Kansas

#10 Feb 17, 2009
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you sound like my mother?
Because you are a child.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#11 Feb 17, 2009
SFC Gary L wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree, they probably were children of military personal, this is very sad.We need to get into the details more.
Raymond

Cuvat, France

#13 Feb 17, 2009
echoman2007 wrote:
What about. They thought they were still in Iraq!!
the last days witness

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2009
Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>
What about. They thought they were still in Iraq!!
good one raymond. if they can get away with it there why not here im shure we will find they were raped by some drunk troops.
MissyF

Waco, TX

#18 Feb 17, 2009
I am an army wife who lived on FT LEWIS and all I got to say is it isn;t suprising that something like this has happend. Young soldiers are always picking up young teen girls. I know for a fact that a 21ish yr old soldier had sex with a 12 yr old GIRL in his room on post. This isn't new or a a suprise. The girls know what they are doing and the guys know what they are doing. Its nasty and sad but it happends.
Proud Of Georgia

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2009
echoman2007 wrote:
oh you gotta love those good old army boys that everyone's always so proud of.
Yeah, it no wonder, look who their commander in chief is.
MissyF

Waco, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2009
Its a sad fact that this stuff happends on post all the time, I dont mean the fact she's dead, but the fact that soldiers are picking up YOUNG teen girls and having sex with them or just having them in their room. I once lived on Ft Lewis, and know for a fact that a 21 yr old soldier had sex with a 12 yr old girl. It happends, its sad and something should be done about it.
Raymond

Cuvat, France

#21 Feb 17, 2009
SFC Gary L wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Last Days Witless is a displaced Iraqi who's wife left him for an American soldier.
He has been trolling the internet, and he trolls me. Always from Oklahoma City, his other names are yadahmir, Michael, Michael David.
Look at his thread "American Soldiers Suck" and you will see the diatribe that has continued.
Now, with his entry into this sad story, he will attempt to discredit the military with absolutely no facts.
Hi there, Well I looked on that thread. No evidence to back up what you say. Extrapolate!!

There again, theres no evidence, that would stand up in court again'st the detainees in American concentration camps.(Gitmo ect)
clone benson

Bryan, OH

#23 Feb 17, 2009
are they children,from army familys, or out siders,if they are some thing smells fishy,and terribly wrong, Mps are slacking at there jobs of securty
bushoover

Whitley City, KY

#24 Feb 17, 2009
Phil McCracken wrote:
Yes bush he lowered the standards.
just an allusion

Prospect, KY

#25 Feb 17, 2009
I'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole...Until I get more information.
Rudy

Leighton, AL

#26 Feb 17, 2009
Can you say Levenworth hard labor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is that sound coming from JBLM and why so ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth-seeker 1
News Police Arrest Fort Lewis Soldier After Finding ... (Apr '10) Jan '15 51st Signal Soldier 8
News Fake Army Ranger in viral video may face federa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 NamNut1968 1
News Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '14 Bravo29er 3
News Stabbed Soldier 'Died Like a Dog,' Friend's Mom... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff 1
News Fort Lewis soldier's murder trial ends; ruling ... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
News Army Sergeant Accused of 2009 Iraq Shootings in... (May '13) May '13 eilackey 1
More from around the web