Richard Baptiste named Citizen of the...

Richard Baptiste named Citizen of the Year for Salvation Army volunteer role

There are 1 comment on the Pulaski County Daily story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Richard Baptiste named Citizen of the Year for Salvation Army volunteer role. In it, Pulaski County Daily reports that:

PULASKI COUNTY, Mo. - Paul's Furniture owner Richard Baptiste is the newest recipient of the Citizen of the Year award issued by the Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pulaski County Daily.

Since: Nov 11

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Not sure how that happened, he's screwed so many people on their furniture. Once was the biggest drug dealer in his day. Cheats on his wife often with one of his employees, if that how you get citizen of the year sign me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Leonard Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael David Redman (Dec '08) Jun 7 Anonymous 3
1976 Fort Leonard Wood Yearbook (May '09) Mar '16 Donald Whitebread 10
1975 yearbook (Aug '09) Feb '16 Howard 12
News Storms snarl U.S. travel, threaten rare winter ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Xstain Mullah Aroma 4
Looking for Sept 1975 Yearbook Alpha 3/3 (Dec '15) Dec '15 JayCan81 1
News Visitors to Fort Leonard Wood to See Tougher Re... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Armyengr 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... (Aug '15) Aug '15 iareheroic 1
More from around the web