Army: Body found at Fort Knox

There are 5 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Army: Body found at Fort Knox. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

The U.S. Army says it is investigating the discovery of a body on the Fort Knox Army post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2009
WOW!!!
cherl

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2009
is suanders springs and tobacco leaf lake close together? In 1974 a young girl was found murdered at tobacco leaf lake tied to a tree but no suspects ever found
thudpuckerfromr aywick

Liberty, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2009
JustAMe wrote:
WOW!!!
Hey, D.H., R U on every topix?
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2009
cherl wrote:
is suanders springs and tobacco leaf lake close together? In 1974 a young girl was found murdered at tobacco leaf lake tied to a tree but no suspects ever found
No, they are not close together. Suanders Spring starts in Radcliff close to Wilson Road gate and comes onto knox. Tobacco leaf lake is closer to the other end of the base.
JustAMe

Radcliff, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2009
thudpuckerfromr aywick wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, D.H., R U on every topix?
Yep, Have a problem with that? I don't care if you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 4
News Ky. Tea Party Slated For 4th Of July In Frankfort (Jul '09) Oct '14 Tyler 4
News a Pentagon mulls deployment as Poland asks for ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 USA Today 1
News Fort Knox area relieved cuts spare human resour... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Mr Big 6
News Two Rutgers players defend fired coach Rice (Apr '13) Apr '13 Honestly 1
News Brigade heralds 'historic' success (Oct '12) Oct '12 Raul 1
News Dozens pay final respects to fallen Kentucky so... (Apr '12) Jun '12 Erik 4
More from around the web