Self-proclaimed 'troublemaker' finds ...

Self-proclaimed 'troublemaker' finds niche in Uncle Sam's Army

There are 3 comments on the Coshocton Tribune story from Nov 3, 2008, titled Self-proclaimed 'troublemaker' finds niche in Uncle Sam's Army. In it, Coshocton Tribune reports that:

COSHOCTON - When Matthew Jacobs was a teenager he was a troublemaker, but he is now a proud soldier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coshocton Tribune.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#1 Nov 6, 2008
good luck matthew,there are quite a few more young adults that could square themselves away like him.
Dannette

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2016
Thats right youll be a sgt. before you know it. There are plenty more just like you. What is most likely to happen is the trouble maker will continue to cause trouble on someone else and nothing gets squared away. They used to have a higher standard. Its a shame.
MatthewJacobs

Frisco, TX

#4 May 11, 2017
Dannette wrote:
Thats right youll be a sgt. before you know it. There are plenty more just like you. What is most likely to happen is the trouble maker will continue to cause trouble on someone else and nothing gets squared away. They used to have a higher standard. Its a shame.
Well Dannette, I'm sorry you have that perception. Actually, I worked hard and became a Staff Sergeant in 4 years and ran a platoon of combat soldiers. Now I am 100% disabled from combat wounds and working as a safety professional, have a beautiful wife and 4 amazing children. I'm doing quite well considering where I came from. Thanks,
Matt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rj? (Jun '16) Jun '16 AJBB 1
News Ted Nugent on Fort Knox Cancellation: Army Has ... (Apr '12) Nov '15 opie 4
News Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 4
News Ky. Tea Party Slated For 4th Of July In Frankfort (Jul '09) Oct '14 Tyler 4
News a Pentagon mulls deployment as Poland asks for ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 USA Today 1
News Fort Knox area relieved cuts spare human resour... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Mr Big 5
News Two Rutgers players defend fired coach Rice (Apr '13) Apr '13 Honestly 1
More from around the web