Army veteran's body found in desert

Sep 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KABC - Los Angeles - Southern California - LA Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports

An army veteran was found dead in the Mojave Desert near Apple Valley. Investigators are asking for help because they suspect she was murdered.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
staci watkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

I am Sandi's sister, Staci Watkins, and I have no other siblings. I live in WV and I would hope that anyone with info please help us find this sadistic animal. She wasn't just a person, she was and aunt because I have three children and they loved her dearly. My parents and myself, along with the people whose lives she touched throughout her brief stay on this earth need to find out what and why this happened to her. PLEASE DO NOT LET HER LIFE BE FOR NOTHING. SHE DESERVES TO BE LAID TO REST WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO DID THIS ARE NOT JUST WALKING AROUND. FOR WHOEVER DID THIS MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL BECAUSE I SURE DON'T FEEL ANY FOR YOU.
Diana Camacho

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Staci,

I served with your sister in the Army. I was one of her NCO's when she was stationed at Fort Irwin, CA. Please let me know if there is going to be a memorial service in CA. I would like to attend and pay my respects to Sandi. She was a good Soldier with a great personality. She will be missed. You are more than welcome to email me at diana.camacho@us.army.mil.
staci watkins wrote:
I am Sandi's sister, Staci Watkins, and I have no other siblings. I live in WV and I would hope that anyone with info please help us find this sadistic animal. She wasn't just a person, she was and aunt because I have three children and they loved her dearly. My parents and myself, along with the people whose lives she touched throughout her brief stay on this earth need to find out what and why this happened to her. PLEASE DO NOT LET HER LIFE BE FOR NOTHING. SHE DESERVES TO BE LAID TO REST WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO DID THIS ARE NOT JUST WALKING AROUND. FOR WHOEVER DID THIS MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL BECAUSE I SURE DON'T FEEL ANY FOR YOU.
Darla Tyler

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Staci,

Same here...I am a friend of Sandi's in Barstow. I would also like to know if there is going to be a memorial service in CA or where it may be. The least I could do is send some flowers or something. She was a good friend and a great person. She is missed SO much! If you or your family need anything I am here. You can contact me at dltyler68@yahoo.com
UNKNOWN

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

DID SHE DRIVE A BLUE AVALANCH?
staci watkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

UNKNOWN wrote:
DID SHE DRIVE A BLUE AVALANCH?
Yes she did as a matter of fact. If you want to contact me my email is staciwatkins11@yahoo.com
Lina Blas

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

I worked with Sandi as well backin 2006 at Fort Irwinif there will be a service for her I would like to know as wel and pay my respects.

bertha.avelina.blas@us.army.mi l

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Irwin Discussions

Search the Fort Irwin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Army Says No 'Strong Bonds' for Lesbian Couple Nov '13 TomInElPaso 38
Soldier pleads guilty in Afghanistan massacre (Jun '13) Jun '13 DENG 2
27 military assault rifles stolen from Fort Irwin (Jul '11) Jul '12 Infantrywife113 3
Federal funds bring VVTA expansion (May '12) May '12 Heather 1
Federal funds bring VVTA expansion (May '12) May '12 Cathy B 1
Vietnam pilot visits his long lost chopper (May '12) May '12 Public Citizen 1
Robert Bales, Afghanistan shooting suspect, arr... (Mar '12) Mar '12 indict ED DeMARCO 1
•••
•••
•••
•••