Stryker Soldier From Fort Lewis Kille...

Stryker Soldier From Fort Lewis Killed In Non-Combat Incident

There are 4 comments on the KCPQ story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Stryker Soldier From Fort Lewis Killed In Non-Combat Incident. In it, KCPQ reports that:

A Fort Lewis soldier has died in Iraq -- during her third deployment to the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCPQ.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2009
So sad...RIP soldier...May God comfort the ones left behind.
someoneiniraq

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2009
R.I.P SSG Tirador. many are mourning your loss here in iraq.

i hope the truth about this incident is uncovered
Sunshine

Tacoma, WA

#3 Nov 15, 2009
The truth about the incident is never going to be revealed except for the few of us who trully know what happened because it's a reality that will hit PSTD too hard again. No one wants to pony up the money to help all the soldiers appropriately when they return with counseling and slowing down deployments and longer dwell time. All I can say is this incident was a tragic shame that could have been avoided would it not be for the disregard of how serious these frequent deployments are mentally straining all of our troops. I will be showing my respects at the memorial but it's such a shame had someone caught the signs beforehand.
Sunshine

Tacoma, WA

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Sorry ments PTSD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Huachuca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Antenori, Ex-Lawmaker and Trump Delegate,... Aug '16 yes 2
News Groundbreaking celebrates saving with sunshine.... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Solarman 6
News ‘Hundreds’ of Illegal Alien... (Feb '14) Feb '14 wild child 1
News Border Drones Fly Into Fight Over Immigration (Jun '13) Jul '13 spocko 75
News Lon Morris College suspends fall semester (Aug '12) Aug '12 tater salad 1
News 5 Arizona officers died in 2011 (Dec '11) Jan '12 Thomas Martin 26
News News Briefs December 1, 2011 (Dec '11) Dec '11 carolyn 1
More from around the web