Judge orders accused Texas base gunma...

Judge orders accused Texas base gunman to shave or be shaved

There are 1 comment on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Judge orders accused Texas base gunman to shave or be shaved. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

A U.S. military judge on Thursday ordered the Fort Hood massacre suspect, Army Major Nidal Hasan, to shave or be forcibly shaved, ruling that his beard is not covered by federal laws protecting religious freedom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
What would god (government of deceivers)do? If there was no Collusion there would be no murderbyproxy. Hello!

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Hood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Jun '15 swedenforever 600
News Obama's Stupid 'No ISIS Plan' Stuff Jun '15 VN Vet 5
News Survey: Bad leadership drives soldiers to leave (May '11) Jun '15 Army Sucks 38
News Fort Hood Shooting Victims To Be Awarded Purple... May '15 Tazo 1
News Purple Hearts to be awarded for 2009 shooting s... Apr '15 Righteous 141
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Mar '15 Cinderella Sanborn 28
News Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved (Jul '12) Feb '15 Down with Israel 287
More from around the web