Army drill sergeant boss Teresa King takes legal action to get job back, alleges racism, sexism

Apr 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Command Sgt. Maj. Teresa King, 48, conducts a class with soldiers during at Fort Jackson, S.C., Sept.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Robert

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Nonsense, this is all over her not getting to wear a patch. She wants the distinction of having a special patch which indicates she served in combat. Since she has not served in combat the only way she can get it is to be deployed, of the 6 or so previous people who served in her position before her only one of them was deployed but since she was not deployed it must be because of racism and sexism.

Give me a break, her attitude makes me believe that she did not ear the position in the first place.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

translation: an anti-Christ abomination speaks out.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Yaaaaaaawn.

Obama pays women less then men in the same job so what's the big deal?

This is what Maobama has always done.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obama-wh-p...
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Racism and sexism in the military? Wha??
Hey, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

An' remember, the military ain't no democracy.
She's lucky they let her even join up.

The military ain't no place fer crybabies.
'Sides, the boys was just tryin' to have a little fun.

The Republican War on Women don't stop at the gate ya know.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Racism and sexism in the military? Wha??
Hey, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
An' remember, the military ain't no democracy.
She's lucky they let her even join up.
The military ain't no place fer crybabies.
'Sides, the boys was just tryin' to have a little fun.
The Republican War on Women don't stop at the gate ya know.

Obama runs the Military dummy. It's very common and well documented how Obama treats women with disdain. He even pays them Less than their Male counterparts!

What Filth!
Herman

Fort Walton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

She wouldn't have made that far if it was racism, or sexism.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
Nonsense, this is all over her not getting to wear a patch. She wants the distinction of having a special patch which indicates she served in combat. Since she has not served in combat the only way she can get it is to be deployed, of the 6 or so previous people who served in her position before her only one of them was deployed but since she was not deployed it must be because of racism and sexism.
Give me a break, her attitude makes me believe that she did not ear the position in the first place.
I was a DI...Reminds me ,the Recruits,upon leaving basic Training..would flock to the PX..there to buy every ribbon,Medal,Patch they can get....Then go on leave,back home , and act like some Combat vet,Strutting around like a Heros!...Great for the Girlfriends,and in the Beer Hall!.but they were just Kids....Young kids!..many of course would earn the "MACARONI"...Some would Come home ,some not...The KID STUFF was then over!

This Old Lady no way in hell can be an active, effective DI...If this is a case of Showing Off,or Bragging or impersonating,or lying?...She had to be relieved!...This has nothing to do with Race, Sexism,...The Old BUGGAKBOO Excuse!But more of Vanity,and stupidly!!...Yes Send the MAGGOT Packing!
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

I thought she was fired for buying skittles and iced tea?
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Wasn't it racism and sexism that got her the job in the first place. And why doesn't the story mention why she was relieved? Fake College Degrees? Inappropriate relationship with a subordinate? Skittles and Iced Tea? Where's Vera Baker?
Test for Echo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
The only way she would be deployed would be kicking and screaming.
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

http://www.militarycorruption.com/csmteresaki...

I just noticed her picture. She has fish lips.
Robert

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

If I am wrong on this I am sure one of you can set me strait but a command sergeant major? Isn't there just one higher non com rank, that of sergeant major of the army and of that rank there is just one slot.

I don't know what to think of someone who is in the second highest non com rank in the army and is complaining about not getting the same opportunities as a man or whites and suing generals.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

I guess that they will never be happy unless they get everything they want.Take your retirement,go work for Obama's re-election,collect your benefits and keep your mouth shut.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

She is a disgrace to all African Americans Serving!..many dying,many terribly permanently wounded.

in uniform,and combat, they are neither White or Black....The Grave Markers do not indicant if they were white Or Black,for that Matter Democrat or Republican.

This old Women is using the tried and true Sharpton,Jackson,Farrakhan brand of reverse racism.......the Maggot is a disgrace to the Uniform and to all USA!....
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

We have eliminated good traditions over the years. Bad ones needed to be looked at. Several years ago, berets that were given to airborne I believe were given to all. So now we have people who are on the playing field and the real warriors with people who are on the sidelines as suppliers and the people filling up the stands of the stadium as observers all wearing that honor. But when the real crunch comes, not to be seen.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

The U.S. military is full of all kinds of trash, has been ever since the volunteer military came into being.

The racism and sexism on this thread make it clear what she and every other military woman are up against. It's a Rapeocracy, with men running it and women as second (or in the case of black women, THIRD)-class citizens.

Cut the military 80% and clean out the antiquated desk-jockeys and time-servers who punish capable people like Sgt.-Maj. King.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

The laughing liberal wrote:
Yaaaaaaawn.
Obama pays women less then men in the same job so what's the big deal?
This is what Maobama has always done.
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obama-wh-p...
FOAD, spamtroll. Stop posting anti-Obama crap on every thread on Topix. This has NOTHING to do with Obama, spamming pig.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Curtis Lowe wrote:
I thought she was fired for buying skittles and iced tea?
Kill yourself, racist drone.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

pigballs wrote:
I guess that they will never be happy unless they get everything they want.Take your retirement,go work for Obama's re-election,collect your benefits and keep your mouth shut.
More racist, worthless tripe from pigballs. Did you EVER post anything worthwhile or that wasn't the product of your racism and extremism, punk?
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill yourself, racist drone.
I'm Catholic. No can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Eustis Discussions

Search the Fort Eustis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Apache battalion leaders suspended, under inves... Jul 11 Darnell 1
Roger Gentry, a true hometown hero (Feb '11) Mar '14 Name appears on your post 3
This is what it's like to be an Army woman in c... Feb '14 Skeptic 1
Former top deputy challenges Newport News sheriff (Oct '13) Oct '13 No more crap 1
Fort Jackson 1-star relieved for misconduct (Jul '13) Jul '13 Billy Clintun 2
DOD announces new job for former Fort Bliss com... (Jun '13) Jul '13 omar bradley 3
Daughter of Vietnam soldier reunited with price... (Sep '12) Sep '12 All The Same 2
•••
•••