$55 Million Fort Drum Connector Proj...

$55 Million Fort Drum Connector Project to Enhance Region

There are 3 comments on the www.newzjunky.com story from Sep 5, 2011, titled $55 Million Fort Drum Connector Project to Enhance Region. In it, www.newzjunky.com reports that:

This project will improve traffic mobility along the Route 11 corridor and will give an economic boost to the entire Fort Drum area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newzjunky.com.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2011
On the 11pm news tonight on Ch 7 someone said this could also someday connect I-81 with I-87. It looks like the politicians are stealing your thunder Jason Clark.
what

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Well droopy someone said you are insightful and leave comments on here. but hey, not everything you hear is correct.
christmas

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2011
yeah someday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top US commander in Europe meets with Ukraine t... (Dec '16) Dec '16 George 1
News Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12) Mar '16 fuzzer 19
News Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 4
News Eastern Kentucky soldier dies in Afghanistan (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cameron 1
News After years at war, the Army adapts to garrison... (Jan '14) Jan '14 QUEEN 2
News Fort Drum aviation unit released from seven-day... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Riparian 2
News DOD Identifies Army Casualty (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayo Beyo 3
More from around the web