Sgt. Terry J. Lynch killed in Afghani...

Sgt. Terry J. Lynch killed in Afghanistan

There are 19 comments on the Gouverneur Times story from Jul 1, 2009, titled Sgt. Terry J. Lynch killed in Afghanistan. In it, Gouverneur Times reports that:

A 10th Mountain Division Soldier from Fort Drum was killed in a roadside bomb attack in Afghanistan Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gouverneur Times.

Yvonne

Cherrybrook, Australia

#1 Jul 3, 2009
This is my cousin I know he was proud to serve and I'm sure he did a great job giving honour to his country in the Usa Miltary. We are so sad he has been killed. Our family here in Australia So mourns with his family in the USA.
God Bless,
Ashley

Parkville, MD

#2 Jul 5, 2009
My fiance, Corey Terry, was serving with Terry at the time. He says he was a great soldier and I'm incredibly proud of him and all our boys over there. I know Corey will miss him and appreciates being able to serve with him. I thank Terry for serving with Corey being a comrade. He will surely be missed.
Michele

Wayne, IL

#3 Jul 5, 2009
My son is also serving in Afghanistan with the 10th Mtn Division. My heart goes out to Terry's family. He appears to be a much decorated, dedicated soldier who will be missed by all knew him.
Joshua

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Its so sad to hear the news of a fallen soldier. But do know that we are very proud of all he did. Terry was serving with my brother Jeremy in the 3-71st. I did not know Terry but I do know that those are a great group of guys whom I pray for everynight along with the many others. He will be missed by many.
ratttlecattle

Christmas, FL

#5 Aug 2, 2009
DEATH.....that is what you get in Afghanistan, ask the Russians.

We will win nothing there....except more death , debt and destruction.

So keep feeding all that soldiers you want....Americans are IDIOTS....TOTAL IDIOTS
20 year Combat Veteran

Massena, NY

#6 Aug 2, 2009
It is saddening to hear the death of another one of our soldiers. I question our countries motives in the Iraq/Afganistan wars; however, I am thankful for the sacrifices our soldiers have made and will continue to make. God bless our troops and pray that they all come home soon.
ratttlecattle

Maitland, FL

#7 Aug 3, 2009
God does not bless our killers or theirs
Judi

Dundalk, MD

#8 Aug 10, 2009
God bless Sgt Lynch. My son served in Afgansitan with him. They were brothers within their military family. They miss him very much and it has been difficult for them. God bless his family for the sacrifice they made for us.
ratttlecattle

Christmas, FL

#9 Aug 11, 2009
Judi wrote:
God bless Sgt Lynch. My son served in Afgansitan with him. They were brothers within their military family. They miss him very much and it has been difficult for them. God bless his family for the sacrifice they made for us.

He made no sacrifice, he made a mistake.

The USA is choking on its own evil karma....this death is just EXACTLY what we are trying to serve.

We serve DEATH and DESTRUCTION....we shall eat at the same table.
Judi

Dundalk, MD

#10 Aug 13, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
He made no sacrifice, he made a mistake.
The USA is choking on its own evil karma....this death is just EXACTLY what we are trying to serve.
We serve DEATH and DESTRUCTION....we shall eat at the same table.
You are a nut case.
ratttlecattle

Christmas, FL

#11 Aug 13, 2009
Judi wrote:
<quoted text> You are a nut case.
Whatever U say.....I have a newsflash...we have been at war for 8 years now and have accomplished NOTHING. ZERO

We will win the body count and have short term successes...BUT....we have no chance of winning anything LONGTERM

SO... keep sending your SUPERHEROES to die, keep wasting 40 million a day......in the long run it means NOTHING

We are our own worst enemy...DUH

richard

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Nov 4, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever U say.....I have a newsflash...we have been at war for 8 years now and have accomplished NOTHING. ZERO
We will win the body count and have short term successes...BUT....we have no chance of winning anything LONGTERM
SO... keep sending your SUPERHEROES to die, keep wasting 40 million a day......in the long run it means NOTHING
My brother and me are good friends of terrys...rattlecattle ill give out all my info to u and we can meet so me and: a hundred other friends could skin u alive and laugh knowing that we will both burn together,if what I wanted to do u was a sin in my case I know terry would have enjoyed watching u die a worthless meaningless death that means nothin anyone u little f$@#...go tell pointless conspiracy theories to people about stupid shit..I feel bad for doing this on terrys page but he laughing with me now so I won't dwell. Die fag please. RIP terry forever missed but never forgotten prayers go out to all armed forces everywhere.
Carol Belveal

Grants Pass, OR

#13 Nov 19, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
You are a trader and un-American. You make me sick.
Lynchs boy

Moscow, Russia

#14 Dec 4, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you \ worthless piece of CRAP. I was VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH TERRY YOU COWARD. IVE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS. I SERVED WITH HIM TWICE IN AFGHANISTAN. HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU SO YOU COULD HIDE BEHIND YOUR DAMN COMPUTER AND TYPE. NEWSFLASH DOUCHEBAG WE DO TAKE LIVES. EVERYDAY AND WE'RE DAMN PROUD OF IT AND DAMN GOOD AT IT. THE SAME LIVES THAT WOULD TAKE YOURS, CUT YOUR HEAD OFF IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE, WE TAKE THEIR LIVES YOU'RE RIGHT AND WE DO IT WITH PRIDE. YOU ARE RIGHT MY BUDDY WAS A SUPERHERO. YOU ARROGANT PRICK. ITS GONNA BE YOU WHO DIES A MISERABLE DEATH ONE DAY. REMEMBER KHARMA IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE THING. YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART OF THIS WAR IS? KNOWING THAT THERE ARE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU IN THE WORLD. THAT MY FRIEND SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF CRAP. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WANNA MAKE TERRORISTS ATTACK OUR COUNTRY. YES THATS RIGHT TERRORISTS. BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE. AND SO ARE YOU. I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHERE YOU'RE FROM. IF IT WASNT FOR PEOPLE LIKE US, ESPECIALLY LYNCH, YOU'D HAVE BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME AGO. HEY HERE'S AN IDEA, IF YOU DONT LIKE GET THE HELL OUT OUR COUNTRY. GO LIVE IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN. OR SOMEWHERE ELSE. ENJOY THAT. LYNCH WOULD KICK YOUR ASS IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE.
Rattle Cattle

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2009
I have no brains
richard

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Dec 30, 2009
Lynchs boy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you \ worthless piece of CRAP. I was VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH TERRY YOU COWARD. IVE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS. I SERVED WITH HIM TWICE IN AFGHANISTAN. HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU SO YOU COULD HIDE BEHIND YOUR DAMN COMPUTER AND TYPE. NEWSFLASH DOUCHEBAG WE DO TAKE LIVES. EVERYDAY AND WE'RE DAMN PROUD OF IT AND DAMN GOOD AT IT. THE SAME LIVES THAT WOULD TAKE YOURS, CUT YOUR HEAD OFF IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE, WE TAKE THEIR LIVES YOU'RE RIGHT AND WE DO IT WITH PRIDE. YOU ARE RIGHT MY BUDDY WAS A SUPERHERO. YOU ARROGANT PRICK. ITS GONNA BE YOU WHO DIES A MISERABLE DEATH ONE DAY. REMEMBER KHARMA IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE THING. YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART OF THIS WAR IS? KNOWING THAT THERE ARE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU IN THE WORLD. THAT MY FRIEND SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF CRAP. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WANNA MAKE TERRORISTS ATTACK OUR COUNTRY. YES THATS RIGHT TERRORISTS. BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE. AND SO ARE YOU. I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHERE YOU'RE FROM. IF IT WASNT FOR PEOPLE LIKE US, ESPECIALLY LYNCH, YOU'D HAVE BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME AGO. HEY HERE'S AN IDEA, IF YOU DONT LIKE GET THE HELL OUT OUR COUNTRY. GO LIVE IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN. OR SOMEWHERE ELSE. ENJOY THAT. LYNCH WOULD KICK YOUR ASS IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE.
God bless u man. I'd love to kidnap that little b¡$%@ and call u and the boys up and take him out in the country and see how much he loves his freedom then. U did a great service for us all I'm not in the service but just know there is civilians ott there who love their soldiers and were not all as arrogant and blind as that little prick we know ur job is extremely demanding and takes a very strong willed individual to succeed at like u terry and everyone else who has served with honor. Thank u for everything uv done and terry kept telling me on myspace wait till I get back don't have time to share stories on here but that never got the chance to happen...I know its gotta beso hard to think about but I always wanted to hear stories of terry and his comrades f$@!?/ [email protected] up I know u guys did work...all my brother have left is dog tags tattood around our neck to make sure he's always a thought away forever till I die. Thanks for everything I believe all vets should live like the greedy politicians only you've
Earned ur spot among brothers who never got to see their thirties. Peace be with u and give them a taste of lead from terrys childhood brothers.
US ARMY WAR CRIMINALS

UK

#17 Dec 31, 2009
jron

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2013
He was a piece of shit anyway9465
Don C

Austin, TX

#19 Jan 14, 2016
ratttlecattle wrote:
DEATH.....that is what you get in Afghanistan, ask the Russians.
We will win nothing there....except more death , debt and destruction.
So keep feeding all that soldiers you want....Americans are IDIOTS....TOTAL IDIOTS
You're a fuck!ng douche bag!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Jun 24 Nudes 4
News Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12) Mar '16 fuzzer 19
News Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 4
News Eastern Kentucky soldier dies in Afghanistan (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cameron 1
News After years at war, the Army adapts to garrison... (Jan '14) Jan '14 QUEEN 2
News Fort Drum aviation unit released from seven-day... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Riparian 2
News DOD Identifies Army Casualty (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayo Beyo 3
More from around the web