Troops, families mixed over Obama's A...

Troops, families mixed over Obama's Afghan surge

There are 24 comments on the Newsday.com story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Troops, families mixed over Obama's Afghan surge. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

As President Barack Obama outlined his plan to send 30,000 extra troops to Afghanistan a ' while pledging to start bringing them home in 2011 a ' soldiers, Marines and their families interviewed by The Associated Press felt a tangle of fresh concerns and renewed hopes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rattlecattle

Christmas, FL

#24 Dec 4, 2009
Florida wrote:
The fascist liberals care about nothing accept money... Something paper pratically worthless, that can be reprinted, yet liberals don't give a hoot about people that will die. Lives that can't be replaced and whom have No Hope... and... No Change...
The Party of Death, Taxes, Immorality and Greed...
The WarMongers of Hateful Liberalism
OBAMA LIES... SOLDIERS DIE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4LsSppYxSHkXX
Liberalism is a Disease and a Mental Disorder...
The Arm and Hammer Poison of Liberalism
Shut Up you FOOL.....the idiots in the Republican Party started this fiasco. Right wing Losers have dumped this disaster in his lap.

Our foolish troops need to come home and guard us from American terrorists aka americans criminals.

Katiba

Maseru, Lesotho

#25 Dec 4, 2009
mesima

“Participant S.E Asia War Games”

Since: Dec 07

Arden

#26 Dec 8, 2009
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up you FOOL.....the idiots in the Republican Party started this fiasco. Right wing Losers have dumped this disaster in his lap.
Our foolish troops need to come home and guard us from American terrorists aka americans criminals.
foolish troops??? troops only follow orders?? let me see??? commander in chief?? that would be obama??? foolish does seem to describe him, doesn't it? seems the dems were for the wars before they were against the wars, i guess they have changed their mind again. it seems he is fine with keeping it in his lap.
Daytimedrama

Sherman Oaks, CA

#28 Dec 8, 2009
He was for the war after 9/11. Then he was against the war during the campaign with promises to end these wars. After the election he is again for the war. So he sends 47,000 more troops to these wars since hes been president.

Thanks Bush.

Hope and change you can depend on. I just hope he doesnt change his mind anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top US commander in Europe meets with Ukraine t... (Dec '16) Dec '16 George 1
News Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12) Mar '16 fuzzer 19
News Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 4
News Eastern Kentucky soldier dies in Afghanistan (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cameron 1
News After years at war, the Army adapts to garrison... (Jan '14) Jan '14 QUEEN 2
News Fort Drum aviation unit released from seven-day... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Riparian 2
News DOD Identifies Army Casualty (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayo Beyo 3
More from around the web